Hey Everyone,

No doubt most if not all of you have already received their daily reward from the club sponsors and chosen one of the three mystery cards. But non the less, let's just do a recap of this timed event!

I. What's the time frame of the event?

It begins on 21st of December and it will last till till 18th of January.
"But what if I logged in on the 18th, Jeeves? Did I miss the event?" - Don't worry, if you continue to log in for the next 7 days the system will still provide you with a Daily sponsor reward each day for the next 7 days. So you will be able to get at least one week out of this event. Of course if you break the chain you won't get to renew it since the event is basically over after the 18th.

II. What's it all about?

It's December and the cheerful spirit has taken it's toll on your club's sponsors! They will offer a reward each day you come to work (Log-in) and the rewards will get bigger as you progress through the 7 days chain. Don't break the chain though, or you will be back to square one and have to start over.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sponsor Rewards - Log in daily! message.jpg 
Views:	261 
Size:	27.6 KB 
ID:	74907

III. Mystery Cards

Did you notice that there are three Mystery cards under the Daily Reward? Well these hold extra resources for your club and picking one of the three will add the extra reward straight in to your club's balance!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sponsor Rewards - Extra Reward cards 1.JPG 
Views:	260 
Size:	40.9 KB 
ID:	74908

These extra rewards can be: Tokens, Rest packs, Treatments, Morale boosters or even Cash.