Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: A new way of cheating???

A new way of cheating???

For those of you who have read my posts in the last few days, you might know how frustrated I have been about not being able to win against teams that are 30% worse than mine.
    As of this writing the streak is now 5 games in a row without a win against teams 30% worse.

So I did a little digging in all the data available and I found incredible numbers for the players in all of those teams. All of their forwards had incredible attacking numbers, but really poor defending numbers. The defenders had really amazing defending numbers but poor attack numbers.

Here is an example: My forward who I have only trained in attack for 2 seasons has a rating of D114%, A139%, PHY 130%. Looks plausible, right?

The forward for one of my opponents has values of D22%, A133%, PHY100%, so in other words all of his players are amazing at their specialty even though their overall score is only average. All of these players have been with their teams for less than 30 games.

Since there is no way that I could possibly achieve such a discrepancy in values, I call this cheating. Somehow, some managers are able to manipulate the values beyond what you and me can do thru training.

But as usual, I am sure someone will come along here with some BS explanation. Mind you every single team that has beaten or tied me had these anomalies. I have some players on my team that I have trained every day for 5 seasons who are nowhere close to these kinds of extreme numbers.
    Tony Cass likes this.

Previously, the game didn't allow a difference of more than 20 between the values (or something like that). That limit has been removed. So it's possible to have those anomalies. I have some imbalanced players. Here's probably my biggest imbalance:
    He actually kind of stinks. I've had him since he was 18, so I've been the only one training him. Just focused power training initially. Then normal trainings daily.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by motrin; 12-30-2016 at 03:08 AM.

Well, I still do not understand how you can get there. How the heck do you powertrain one specialty?? I train my guys for 4 seasons in their specialty and cannot get those numbers. There is no training field for just positioning for example. These players have been with their clubs for less than 30 games. I find that very unlikely. On top of that pretty much every player had those discrepancies. And only managers with these kinds of players have beaten or tied me, even though they shouldn't have.

I am sorry, but if it looks like crap and smells like crap, then it probably is crap.

And even if it were possible, then removing the block on these discrepancies has apparently caused a bit of a malfunction in the game. If you read the comments here, I am far from alone in experiencing a ton of weird results this season.

Ok, who is next with a BS explanation?
    Last edited by Sgdgolf; 12-30-2016 at 03:20 AM.
    Tony Cass likes this.

I'm with you in the BS results, but it just no longer bothers me. I've never given any money to the game. Although you can consider time as more valuable.

I don't remember how I initially power trained this guy, but it was likely warm up followed by anything with marking and tackling. That was just to raise his overall quality to be around the rest of my team. After that, I typically just do warm up, 2 easy def, 1 easy attack, 1 very easy attack for the entire team (6% drop). I haven't paid attention to the individual skills. So seeing the big difference in his skills was a little surprising.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Just because they only have 30 games with their current club doesn't mean they weren't trained at their previous club.
    amorist hrid and kLoger like this.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Savage_1 View Post
    Just because they only have 30 games with their current club doesn't mean they weren't trained at their previous club.

Well, you can either see a pattern here or continue to deny an obvious correlation. How do you explain that only those kinds of teams achieve odd results?
    And also, how do you explain 1% values in certain attributes? Is there a training program that can reduce abilities?

Nice try though. There is widespread cheating going on and that is a fact, but nobody is doing anything.
    Last edited by Sgdgolf; 12-30-2016 at 04:27 AM.

The percentage is relative to your level. A 1% value is actually not that much below normal. Here is one of my players with 1% dribbling. 1% = 152 whereas 103% creativity = 185 - only an 18% difference.

A new way of cheating???-foglio.jpg

I don't know how to explain your results and frankly I don't care but what you are stating is clearly not correct. Please stop spamming the forum with your crap.
    madflo19, Bunzo and kLoger like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    you can call it abnormal but cheating
    well, I never gave any importance to that % -skills from the beginning.
    It just confuses the players.
    CM-16, Bunzo and madflo19 like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...g-planner.html

The new training system, its possible to train only one side higher than other 2, like if you want your attacker to gain only attack skill not def or phy then you can do it, your attacker still going to gain some def n pyh skill but it'll minimal compare with attack skill, for example you want your ST to gain dribble + finishing and you use 1 on 1 drills for 9% condition loss, your ST might gain 3 dribble 3 finishing but 1 or 0 tackle (as tackle is his gray attribute. But again it random, mean if you using only attack drills for attacker he won't gain only dribble or only finishing but chanches are high for white attributes low for gray. Try the above tools, I don't have excel so I do manually
    And it doesn't matter how many games a player play, as long as you have tons of green
    This season on club match I face a team like you face, his attackers n midfielders are 8* with way way high attacking skill then def, as well deffenders 8* are high def skills than attack. We were same manager lvl but 3 seasons I was tanking still can't have enough green to build up a 8* team like him
    Don't ask me how he did it, I'm not from China
    Anyway I'm out of cup but try...
    So it's not a cheating, it's kinda new way, how a manager like or wants to see or train his players
    Last edited by ibangali; 12-30-2016 at 11:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Savage_1 View Post
    The percentage is relative to your level. A 1% value is actually not that much below normal. Here is one of my players with 1% dribbling. 1% = 152 whereas 103% creativity = 185 - only an 18% difference.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	foglio.jpg 
Views:	235 
Size:	86.9 KB 
ID:	75209

I don't know how to explain your results and frankly I don't care but what you are stating is clearly not correct. Please stop spamming the forum with your crap.
    Nordeus troll.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast