Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: injuries

injuries

how is it that I always have injuries in matches that are important
    it is very annoying this happened already assured 11 seasons as games are important then I have a injuries

Famous
    If you're looking for a serious answer, here's my guess:

Harder matches mean you and your opponent prepare differently for the challenge, better condition, bigger win bonus; more injury prone tactics, arrows clashing from both teams, hard tackle, hard defending, hard attacking. Other suggestions are that an injury factor accumulates over the season, or with repeat match duty (so use subs, cycle players, if you believe that)

Before suspecting the game somehow "knows" when to screw with you [how and why would they care what Q team you play, or what cup round it is, for example] I suspect it is circumstance that is more likely in some matches than others.

Hope that's helpful, it happens to anybody, I've had 3 last 4 matches, only all season.
    Temidayo_ likes this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Some people say maybe it mixed passing. I don't know because I don't use mixed passing. I like long pass.

Famous
    I haven't heard that one before @az.

I use mixed+ mixed usually, I think my injury rate is lower than average, if anything.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    I haven't heard that one before @az.

I use mixed+ mixed usually, I think my injury rate is lower than average, if anything.
    But I really don't get injury lately with this long pass. It's good. I don't know why they say mixed pass give more injury.
    I read some of them from Facebook comments.

Quote Originally Posted by azwanonly View Post
    Some people say maybe it mixed passing. I don't know because I don't use mixed passing. I like long pass.
    Sounds like dancing for a rain or fortune-telling. I doubt it very much.
    Also, what % passes completed you usually have with long passes?

I used to have a lot of injuries, sometimes 3-4 games in a row. It gets better with upgraded pitch and medical centre.
    It wasn't our day.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    Sounds like dancing for a rain or fortune-telling. I doubt it very much.
    Also, what % passes completed you usually have with long passes?

I used to have a lot of injuries, sometimes 3-4 games in a row. It gets better with upgraded pitch and medical centre.
    It's about counter attack. With defensive formation/mentality still can score. I really like it.

I screw myself before use long pass with attacking mentality. I regret that. TT

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    AZ, is good if you believe in that and works for you but I do not really think so.

forzautreg, LeManiaque have a strong point and I don't think is a coincidence. Usually hard games mean active manager who care about their teams as well and who are more likely to approach hard tackling then the others.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    AZ, is good if you believe in that and works for you but I do not really think so.

forzautreg, LeManiaque have a strong point and I don't think is a coincidence. Usually hard games mean active manager who care about their teams as well and who are more likely to approach hard tackling then the others.
    Actually, I really read those things from Facebook comments. Someone post his picture tactics/instructions.

The truth I don't use mixed pass anymore, so I really don't know.

CDL
    If it was just important games.. since 2 seasons I have guaranteed injury in 95% of my games, cup games, cl games, league games, friendly, important or not, one strategy or other doesn't really matter.. it's pathetic and have nothing to do with real football..

2 seasons ago I had +400 health packs, now it's reduced to 150 or so (I get +7 every 4 days).. o_0

Go Nordeus.. ;D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast