Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 37
Like Tree41Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [OFFICIAL] Champions league and Super league - Rules & Competition format

  1. #11
    Apprentice Alessio Fitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    276
    And how about the League that seems to got screwed this season also? I've barely won it by goals difference for my 3rd treble...Ffs lol
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

    League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

    UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

    Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

    Treble: 10

    AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

    Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

  2. #12
    Pro axd23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    848
    As a previous winner of CL and League winner, the next season's draw was against bigger level teams. Last season I was out in Last 16 and won the League. This season the CL draw is with same level teams only. So basically is this confirming that you only get tough draw only if you win the title or was it just luck?

    Jeeves please respond if you can.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.


  3. #13
    Famous Bunzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,768
    Yes as expected my level 22 team is in level 23 Champions League.
    Very fair…cheers Jeeves

  4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #14
    Pro Jeeves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Posts
    774
    Quote Originally Posted by axd23 View Post
    As a previous winner of CL and League winner, the next season's draw was against bigger level teams. Last season I was out in Last 16 and won the League. This season the CL draw is with same level teams only. So basically is this confirming that you only get tough draw only if you win the title or was it just luck?

    Jeeves please respond if you can.
    Not luck really. Your team's performance in the CL is part of the equation's parameters. The online F.A.Q. also states this.

    [OFFICIAL] Champions league and Super league - Rules & Competition format-cl-lvl-difference-faq.jpg

    Btw, I've been grouped up in a +1 lvl CL almost exclusively for the past 10 or so seasons. Adding this so it's understood that I very well get the whole debacle.
    axd23 and Bunzo like this.

  5. #15
    Pro axd23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    848
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Not luck really. Your team's performance in the CL is part of the equation's parameters. The online F.A.Q. also states this.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CL lvl Difference FAQ.JPG 
Views:	199 
Size:	73.2 KB 
ID:	75655

    Btw, I've been grouped up in a +1 lvl CL almost exclusively for the past 10 or so seasons. Adding this so it's understood that I very well get the whole debacle.
    Thank you for your answer.
    I hope I'm not the only one never reading the FAQ though hahahaha.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.


  6. #16
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3
    Hi, can someone explain this to me? Why am I third?[OFFICIAL] Champions league and Super league - Rules & Competition format-untitled.jpg

  7. #17
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    119
    SL Benfica 2W 1D 1L 7 points
    MRETEBI FC 2W 0D 2L 6 points
    Marius FC 1W 1D 2L 4 points
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

  8. #18
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    14,678
    suppose you didn't read anything from the first post
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  9. #19
    Famous madflo19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,983
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Not luck really. Your team's performance in the CL is part of the equation's parameters.
    In the last 20 seasons I've won 18 times the champions league,once finished 2nd and once 3rd
    Only one season I've been put in a +1 lvl ch league,was this luck? Lol



    Sent from my LG-K500n using Tapatalk

    A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 46,lvl 44(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

  10. #20
    Elite talisman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Clevedon, UK
    Posts
    3,329
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    In the last 20 seasons I've won 18 times the champions league,once finished 2nd and once 3rd
    Only one season I've been put in a +1 lvl ch league,was this luck? Lol



    Sent from my LG-K500n using Tapatalk
    Yes!
    madflo19 and Bunzo like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...


Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast