Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree52Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [OFFICIAL] Champions League and Super League - Rules & Competition format

I have read the previous posts on the CL draws. Whilst l have been successful in a lot of seasons( level 16 at present) l still find the system of drawing teams from a level above unfair. Teams from a level above have access to better quality players on a regular basis through the transfer system. It is virtually impossible to compete on a level playing field(excuse the pun) without spending huge numbers of tokens on special coaches.
    Surely it's fairer to play teams of a similar level even if they have higher points score since their is an equality of access to transfers. If people spend money on token purchase that's their option.
    Frustrating system when you know that the chances of success against teams of a higher level are slim. I have put up with this season after season.
    As a previous post suggested have a couple of bad seasons and you maybe more successful is an option but be warned the Nivea league is exactly the same.

If you gonna pit me against +1 opponent, at least give me a fair ground to compete. Me and my opp has the same shot on goal but since they stronger than me by 20% (favorite tag for them), beaten me flat 4 goals without reply. I have all condition and moral full together with best bonus money. This is how you call fair game to compete with those +1???

I also have this, very frustrating. Same with the cup also I'm a level below all of my opponents. Can get to the quarter final and semis but the teams are too strong at that stage. Last season got to the final of the cup but got hammered.

There's one team already over 120% who I will have to face if I can past the next few rounds ... he could be closer to 130 by that time.

CL, CUP is all crap, I never play it anymore it is ridiculous to play against opponents at least one level above you thus with much better opportunities. I cut all these bollocks and play only the league, as long it is halfway equitable tournament and you don't spoil it. For the rest I don't play the idiot any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Guys, we're well aware of the situation with the CL and the level disparity that happens some times.

We're working on the matchmaker as we want to provide all of you with a better experience and a fair ground to compete.

Ofc, you are welcome to continue the discussion.
    I still play CL and Cup 2 and 3 levels above. I start the season 105% and must play vs teams 160% or even +200%. This mean I will play every season for League only. This is not fair. The teams 3 levels above me can buy much stronger players than me. When will you fix this problem. At least apply the same sistem as for Associations, put the same stars for each club, no matter the level difference betwen them.

When we play against higher level opponents, at least in the CL they should appear to us the same rating as in their level just like the association. There is no reason we should be punished for having a high rated team. I deliberately finish 3rd in CL to play in SL, just cause it guarantees me more matches to play.

CL and CUP are ridicolous.

Every seasons in Cup I have to play against opponents at least one level above me, and often with a strong teams; actually, in quarter finals, I am the only at level 13, all opponents are at level 14 with teams at 124% of average quality.

It's not correct.

In CL in my group, always I'm the only at my level.

Why this ridiculous thing?

If I have a good team, I can accept to play against managers of a higher level... but not so strong.

Why I have to play against an opponent of other level with an average of 10% higher? It's stupid, stupid and stupid.

+1 level Cup&CL... and i suppose my next season will be +1 too

no problem for me
    I 've learned to swim with the flow

Once again after I tried to build a strong squad last season (finished with avg 7stars), I am facing a CL with all teams 1 lvl above me.

I know many ppl have complained about it, but I don’t think we should be penalized for investing effort/money in the game.

Now I have opponents 1 star better than me. And non-active managers get easier draws.

Erm where’s the logic in this?

Quote Originally Posted by anduincolfer View Post
    Once again after I tried to build a strong squad last season (finished with avg 7stars), I am facing a CL with all teams 1 lvl above me.

I know many ppl have complained about it, but I don’t think we should be penalized for investing effort/money in the game.

Now I have opponents 1 star better than me. And non-active managers get easier draws.

Erm where’s the logic in this?
    I know what you mean. Just stop invest your money in T11. Nordeus don't like money and penalize everyone who invest money in the game. Since I stopped waste my money, I am treble winner almost every season.

I’m ok with spending a little money, like the monthly card thingy is great.

But what I hope to point out is that it makes no sense to pit us against teams 1 lvl above us.

Just like in real life, managers take time to build squads, in hopes of getting stronger the following season.

So logically we should get pitted against ppl of the same level. But no....this game chooses to put us in a never ending cycle where you always have a stronger opponent.

It’s like for example Klopp building Dortmund only to face a Real Madrid team in the CL that grows EXPONENTIALLY stronger relative to his squad.

Please devs.....can you enlighten me where is the logic in this?

The solution to all problems (at least in lower levels) would be:

1) Integral draw for league (30% teams can be drawn with 160%) and associations (3* can be drawn with 9*). This would stop draw manipulation
    2) Memorize maximum, along all days of the season, of the median of the qualities of the best-8 players in a team. This would be a quality score for cup/CL/SL draws.

You are inserted in a same level cup/CL if your quality score is below 145% and you are promoted (through league) to the next level

You are inserted in a +1 level cup/CL if:
    - you are promoted to the next level and your quality score exceeds 145% but is below 160%
    - you fail promotion (tanking) and your quality score is below 145%

You are inserted in a +2 level cup/CL () if:
    - you are promoted to the next level and your quality score exceeds 160% but is below 175%
    - you fail promotion (tanking) and your quality score exceeds 145% and is below 160%

You are inserted in a +3 level cup/CL ( ) if:
    - you are promoted to the next level and your quality score exceeds 175%
    - you fail promotion (tanking) and your quality score exceeds 160% but is below 175%

You are inserted in a +4 level cup/CL if you are tanking and your quality score exceeds 175%

Apart from level selection, cup/CL draws are integral (30% teams can be drawn with 140%)

For example, taking in account the first association in the world, with the new system they would have all been inserted in a +4 level cup:

[OFFICIAL] Champions League and Super League - Rules & Competition format-screenshot_20171216-134953.jpg
    [OFFICIAL] Champions League and Super League - Rules & Competition format-screenshot_20171216-134957.jpg

Can we see Red Star Belgrade dreses in top eleven???

I have one question for Top Eleven.How come I never get -1 lvl team In Champion league or Super league or Cup?

I am in the CL with 3 managers and they are 50% stronger than me and their players are 60% stronger
    What is this then and why is this?????

This is definitely a hopeless mission

I am now used to almost always, 3 years, in the 1st round of the cup is worked out but this does not make sense

Quote Originally Posted by misosesic@yahoo.com View Post
    I have one question for Top Eleven.How come I never get -1 lvl team In Champion league or Super league or Cup?
    Because Top Eleven like to keep you reaching for your pocket!!!

Maybe the slot at your lower level always enough. Cause i get 2 teams at -1 lvl in Champions group league.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 11-20-2019 at 06:41 PM.

Exclamation Champions League

How can this be possible?

First place: 13 points, 6 victories, 1 draw, 1 defeat, 16 goals scored, 6 goals suffered, goals dif. 10

Seccond place: 13 points, 6 victories, 1 draw, 1 defeat, 21 goals scored, 8 goals suffered, goals dif. 13

[OFFICIAL] Champions League and Super League - Rules & Competition format-whatsapp-image-2017-10-27-12.51.11.jpg
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    read again the rules
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I merged all the out of topic posts at #21.
    The subject is CL rules about the draw.
    Thread is closed.
    If someone has a case of a draw in CL group stage, he can open a new thread and I will transfer it here.
    Thread is closed.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123