Page 26 of 49 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Like Tree1248Likes

Thread: Season 88 - Are you ready?

I just wanted to share my highly specified trained player

(this is what happens due to a long career, so yes 1% is possible)

Season 88 - Are you ready?-capture.jpg
    Season 88 - Are you ready?-capture2.jpg
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 01-23-2017 at 09:11 PM. Reason: Maybe American Football would like him as well
    pnr8555, madflo19, khris and 1 others like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Desert Rats FC had one match today, an away League match against 12th position, and the wingers fought it out for Man-of-the-Match, left-sider Unal Ozdemir just shading it as he and right-winger Emerson de Alencar Arraes both bagged hat-tricks and 10 ratings. De Alencar Arraes got the ball rolling in the 16th minute, but Ozdemir notched up his three goals in the 29th, 50th and 75th minutes. The grandstand finish was continued by the right-winger, in the 82nd and 90th minutes, with striker Emanuele Imbimbo picking up a Penalty in the 86th after Ozdemir was brought down in the area; the 7-0 win pulled the Rats goal difference up on a par with those of the others at the top of the League table.
    Gert Funck and madflo19 like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

We won too many games, but we just lost 1-0 away to 3rd place. We need to finish exactly 5th this season as we only want to qualify for Super League.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

AEPRE FC terminates relationship with Hashtag United
    AEPRE FC has decided to terminate relations with Hashtag United starting from the next season. AEPRE FC will return to use the original club branding from that moment onwards.
    Gert Funck and CM-16 like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    10 points advantage in the league, seems to be another league, the 40th one for us ...

LeManiaque and Gert Funck like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    10 points advantage in the league, seems to be another league, the 40th one for us ...

Easy tho.!!!! Good Job.!!!!! To the League i am stable on 2nd place, i don't know if i will be so lucky to reach #1 Place today....

Season 88 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2.jpg

Just check that damn difference of the points from first place team and my team ..
    RODOS FC 2015

TARGET:MAKING 6+ * TEAM
    GOAL:Transfering New&Strongest Players
    COMPLETED TARGETS:WINNERS OF THE CUP LEVEL 5 Season:88
    WINNERS OF NIVEA MEN LEAGUE Season:88
    WINNERS OF LEAGUE 1ST PLACE SEASON:88
    HATING:CHEATING,UNFAIR PLAY.

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    AEPRE FC terminates relationship with Hashtag United
    AEPRE FC has decided to terminate relations with Hashtag United starting from the next season. AEPRE FC will return to use the original club branding from that moment onwards.
    Nice announcement, lol. If you want I can offer you a better offer with Orlova. We provide jerseys and emblem as part of the agreement.
    CM-16 likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Rafael1991 View Post
    Easy tho.!!!! Good Job.!!!!! To the League i am stable on 2nd place, i don't know if i will be so lucky to reach #1 Place today....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	97.0 KB 
ID:	76359

Just check that damn difference of the points from first place team and my team ..
    Good luck mate, hopefully at the end you will be the one from 1st. Seems that the fight will only be between you and him.

Yea my league is easy because my team played well and league is really balanced, everything can happen as most of the teams are 5-7 stars. The main fight in my league would be for 3th and 4th position.

Rumors :

Persebaya 2014 Might Expand their operations to a lower division team based on Gensokyo, an unknown world in the Japanese territory guarded by Hakurei Barrier. More to follow

CL Game :

Qicunk FC 1-1 Persebaya 2014

Mental game against Jamie Vardy & co. as Persebaya sealed their chances as quarterfinalist after Linderd Hasanuddin scored the first goal in the 62nd minute. Qicunk's Harry Snowdon was simply brilliant in that game and he scored the equaliser in the 78th minute

League Game :

SKA 0-1 Persebaya 2014

Important goal from Shinji Okazaki in the 2nd half secured us 3 points in the championship battle with Snow FC and FC HOOLIGANS. So frustrating that I had co change from 451 V ( ;D ) to 4-3-3 in order to keep the opponent from scoring
    madflo19 likes this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Desert Rats FC did just enough to progress to the next round of the Champions League away against a tough little team that belied their poorer Quality with a robust 3W-1-3W-3 formation that gave the Rats a good run for their money. Striker Emanuele Imbimbo netted a 10th minute Penalty that gave the visitors a 1-0 win. After a 2-0 aggregate win, Desert Rats now face a possible match-up against a team that has been improving its side recently in the Semi-Finals.
    CM-16 likes this.

Page 26 of 49 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast