Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Toxcatl

Thread: How can you study your opponent ? no match history, no match descriptions

How can you study your opponent ? no match history, no match descriptions

Hello

so if i want to study my opponent, how :

1. i can see his past matches, the ones in cup or champions league ?
    2. i can see his matches story, phase by phase, for all his matches, especially the league ones

also, how can i see a description of what happens in my matches, after they are done ?

Famous
    The best you can do:

Add team to friends, go back through fixtures to see all prior matches. Of course if you're in the same competition, you can see the previous matches.

You'll have to be content with the match stats pages or watching live matches, there is no detailed history or replay or description available after any match.

With this, you can make educated guesses for: passing focus, likely goal scorers, mentality, arrows/ tackling strength, red card targets... at least.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Quote Originally Posted by enachev View Post
    Hello

so if i want to study my opponent, how :

1. i can see his past matches, the ones in cup or champions league ?
    2. i can see his matches story, phase by phase, for all his matches, especially the league ones

also, how can i see a description of what happens in my matches, after they are done ?
    You can't. "Studying" is just seeing his formation and squad and trying to predict, what tactics he's going to use against you. This is not much information, I agree, but it's fun anyway. That's why you have to observe ratings of the players and statistics screen during the game, and adjust your tactics.

There're a lot of so-called guides that suggest formations and exact orders for them, you've probably seen some. All of them are pretty much useless.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 01-12-2017 at 07:50 PM.
    LeManiaque and madflo19 like this.
    It wasn't our day.

thanks for answers

its my first season and in my league there are 2 teams that will win 24 games and decide the chamion in the 2 games betwen them so i tought i can somehow see some match descriptions to look for weakness in my players and his players