Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Damage to players ((((

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    no, you have 7 days from the new season
    ARTstile likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Voldara View Post
    Hello everyone

As Killroy mentioned, injuries are generated on random and there is no way to forecast them. But still there are some things Managers can do in order to minimize them. Here are some tips:

a) Develop the facilities in your stadium: a good pitch can reduce the chances for injuries and medical facility helps to heal the players
    b) Don’t train your squad too much: especially if you are playing more than one game per day (like at the beginning of a season), since players are more tired
    c) For the same reasons, avoid arranging friendly matches (you won't be affected by friendly matches not arranged by you)
    d) Keep your players well rested before each match maybe with the aid of green (physical condition) boosters.

Btw in the end of 2015, after receiving a lot of feedback from our Managers, the injuries in Top Eleven got updated in the following manner:
    1. Scout players won't be injured for some period after they were bought.
    2. Players won't get injured few times in a row. (This is concerning any specific player and does not state that injuries may not happen for several players in a row)
    3. You won't have more than one injury per team during the match.
    And no more injuries during training if I remember well.... so yea we had improvements and in my case I can say Ive a good collection of red boosters stuck xD

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    And no more injuries during training if I remember well.... so yea we had improvements and in my case I can say Ive a good collection of red boosters stuck xD
    Same

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

How predictable - my player on the injury list was fully cured this morning, so the game has to have one on the list by the end of play. Hence a 9th minute injury to one of the MCs in the League match this evening...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Again, I'm very lucky.....
    1. Another injury from my last player DR(
    2. My new player got a red card...in the first game.
    Summary:1 game , 1 injury - 1 red card ((

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12