Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Can I lose....please???

Rookie
    Also technically if you finish 8th you are not promoted but will qualify in that league. However, this is chancy because I read that sometimes you may finish 8th or 9th and still be promoted, so Im no taking any chances

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    if you won previous CH.L. or S.L., you promote to play in the next CH.L. even if you didn't promote in you league.
    Simple
    Sure, and you go to next Nivea league after placing 3 in Ch league group stage.

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Presently, I only see advantages in tanking. There used to be a price to pay: no CL next season. But this is no longer the case thanks to the new SL. I tanked and won it last season. So, I qualified for the CL in this one. You can aim to for a treble right after a tanking season, which is great !
    if any advantage in tanking, I find so boring both playing to loose ( a real mess of time, as I do not have so much to prepare and follow the season)
    and repeating same level in the next season.

if i do not care about season, I use it to have a functional team for next season,with the lowest expense and regardless from quality and final results.
    If you get promoted,it means you chose a good strategy to valorize your players,for sure better than your opponents.

Why destroying if you managed building with no great expenses?

it's not sure that tanking will return you a team that will easily adapt to new season....

I failed (not tanking) level 29 about 17 seasons ago: it took me lots of seasons to be competitive again...

During that period I had everything but continuity in my team with long cycles of debacles when my team left me
    alone (they simply did not play at all as if they were in a strike).

Never any good news from failures for me....
    Last edited by Matteo de Clemente; 01-31-2017 at 10:04 AM.

With my second team I decided to remain at same level to grow some quality.

The formation I used and had 100% loss success was 5DC-5DMC. And some of players out of position.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12