Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Trick: is this how you trigger goals?

Tried it. Nothing good or bad.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

i regularly flip my strikers if i am fielding two and they aren't looking sharp, i also move around lone strikers according to my focus
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    My impression in general is that game engine in associations is different.

I see crazy scores.
    I only play with one stiker: difficult to swap except with his own shadow maybe...
    I agree with the strange behaviour of the game engine in asso in general. All our members played 4-5-1V against a full house of 4-2-2-2 hexagons on saturday. In general, it's just a walk: I can't rememeber losing a game in this kind of situation with teams of similar quality. Result: we lost 2 and drew one. Secong leg, I failed to attend. Same tactics, result: 4 huge victories to us. How come results can change so dramatically in such a short period of time with no changes being made ?
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

For me works to switch the ST and AMR when one "is not selected, or is selcted to be protagonist during th match" so for example yesterday in Asso games I moved them, the AMR as ST scored and then I switched again them to the original positions and Gorter scored... work for m many times, such as work many times and I see a slightly improvement in the way the team player when Iswitch the MC's MC for MC and try to focuss passing in a different way.

Apprentice
    Association games appear to be bugged. At least to me.

One game I was Leading 3-0 at halftime, while possession and shots are equal, I thought very lucky then only to concede 3 goals in second half. Opponent manager not present. Both teams are equal in quality +/- 1%

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by woopypooky View Post
    Association games appear to be bugged. At least to me.

One game I was Leading 3-0 at halftime, while possession and shots are equal, I thought very lucky then only to concede 3 goals in second half. Opponent manager not present. Both teams are equal in quality +/- 1%
    If both teams are equal, and you can score three times in a half, then why can't the other team do the same?
    Season 71, Level 61

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12