Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Match Fixing in Top Eleven

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    There can be several reasons like: losing a certain game on purpose, hiding his formation before the games, tanking, etc.

This is clearly something unorthodox but as I said on another thread there are many, many people who do this and Top Eleven can't track them one by one, there's nothing that they can do unless he came and say, yes I did it! Losing on purpose as far as I am aware is not allowed by Top Eleven or that's what they told me a while ago when I spoke with them regarding tanking.
    Why is not allowed to lose on purpose? If this happens in real life?

Quote Originally Posted by guilleon View Post
    There are rules which allow the appropriate authority to punish teams which do not play to their fullest ability (obviously these have not applied in the World Cup Finals situations which have happened in the past). The 'big' clubs do put out reserve squads in Cup competitions against lesser opposition. I'm sure they don't intend to lose the matches, but they have been handed a few bloody noses over the years...

If there have been occasions where teams have deliberately lost, they haven't been as overt tactically as the tanking methods employed by T11 managers...
    Bunzo likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Famous
    On the other hand, is there something that actually compares to real football in Top 11 ? I tank from time to time and I would be utterly frustrated they punished me for doing that... To say the least !
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by guilleon View Post
    Since when is allowed this on real life, lol.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I think that guy is playing with fire on faked matches if he use a tactic like that. He plays very dangerously but i'm wondering how can he defend with no central defender. Spaces on his tactic seems like boulevard. That guy is so comic.
    Last edited by ZANETTI; 01-26-2017 at 12:14 PM.
    Honest manager

Quote Originally Posted by ZANETTI View Post
    I think that guy is playing with fire on faked matches if he use a tactic like that. He plays very dangerously but i'm wondering how can he defend with no central defender. Spaces on his tactic seems like boulevard. That guy is so comic.
    You don't now what you are talking about. He is tanking which means losing intentionally in League to avoid promotion. It is a way to accumulate some strength.
    Read this: https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...se-please.html
    It wasn't our day.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Since when is allowed this on real life, lol.

The word is not allowed, but does some teams lose on purpose? Well they do, some nacional, regional and even local rivalry can make teams put weaker players on field so the other team gets in a better position on the league and not the rival team. Something like this, if you lose the game, your rival wins the championship but if you let the other team win, your rival wont win the championshiop that turn or it can be delayed.

Edit: of course they fake to look like a 'normal' game.

Rookie
    guys i beat him 2-0, its all good, but the other guy still has that unfair goal difference advantage.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12