Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: and... top eleven strikes back...

You've got quite an odd selection of tactics. This isn't a tactics thread, but you've got an odd formation, you have counterattacks on but only one central mid to connect your attacking mids to your defensive mids, and your team mentality is defensive but you have four attacking players.

In addition, you have pressing at Low and marking as Man-to-Man, so you're not pressing your players very hard. Against weaker teams, if you press your opponent more, you're usually more likely to force them into mistakes.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Apprentice
    At half I changed to offensive , high pressing, no counter, and received one more goal ...
    missing T11 old form

Did you make any substitutions or change your formation? Either way, it seems like you did better after halftime than before.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

I really like face up these team like this : Attack, all press,.. with all direction, all full star,... and i slowly counter
    let me invade your space, i'll scored

Pro
    I have checked some games and I had cup matches that I lost 1-4 in home matches. Here I thought the cup was over only to win the away match with exactly the same setup and players with 0-5. Sometimes the engine is mind boggling. And sometimes it hurts like hell when you loose properly.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Apprentice
    I observed the same thing, that was second leg, first I won 3-1 , but the engine put some stress over me .
    missing T11 old form

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234