Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: and... top eleven strikes back...

Apprentice

and... top eleven strikes back...

Cup final.... could have been worst? As I expected ... top eleven engine is full of random sh*ts... and again all max
    and... top eleven strikes back...-cup-fail.jpg
    Last edited by ronnymvc; 01-31-2017 at 04:48 PM.
    missing T11 old form

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    It is like that for ages my friend, have you just realized it. When the engine wants to troll you...

Apprentice
    totaly agree with you ...but usually when it does should not be in CUP final... .
    missing T11 old form

Quote Originally Posted by ronnymvc View Post
    Cup final.... could have been worst? As I expected ... top eleven engine is full of random sh*ts... and again all max
    What is quality of the teams?
    And can you please tell me what were your orders and what did you change during the game?
    It wasn't our day.

Apprentice
    start with attacking, high pressing, style mixed , focus mixed , m-to-m concede 2 goals , changed at half time to defensive, contra, style mixed, focus mixed, low, zonal and 2 more goals..

and... top eleven strikes back...-cup2.jpg
    missing T11 old form

Famous
    22 shots to 9: this is everything but a troll. No surprise his DML was man of the match: your tactic is open bar for the oppo's wingers !
    Bunzo, nash123 and Alessio Fitch like this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    You were too confident.
    I wouldn't let those two DML-DMR without covering my def. sides and wouldn't start with attacking mentality.
    Alessio Fitch likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    form match output and from what you said , there is only one conclusion the team value has no influence in this game...
    missing T11 old form

Famous
    Lots of shots, low pass completion... he took advantage of your thin back line, 2st+1amc as central targets in the area, and acres of space in the flanks.
    He's no more a troll than you are a token buyer, name calling doesn't make you better.

At what point did you decide not to change your formation, did any of your player's ratings ever go up?

Ps- does the old version not show multiple positions, or did were most of your defenders out of position?

Pps- looks like you should have played through the middle, too. 2dmc, mc, 3st... Who's supposed to focus passing on the flanks? Moving 2 of your defenders to support the attack... Ok.
    Last edited by LeManiaque; 01-31-2017 at 05:31 PM.
    Houzz likes this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Apprentice
    Please not start token discussion ... you can not call me a token buyer if all investment , in 18 seasons was 20Euro. Now return to our topic, the players ratings at half time were higher then begging of the game but after went down... , anyhow is a hard lost and I will keep in mind to not neglect the defensive wingers anymore.
    missing T11 old form

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast