Page 21 of 46 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Like Tree975Likes

Thread: Season 89 Are you ready?

10-0 victory in CL and 2-1 versus the third of the table in the league. Now me and the second team are 5 points over the third.

Only notable news of the day, I decided to give my 2nd GK an opportunity after a string of bad performances by my 1st one.
    Last edited by axd23; 02-15-2017 at 08:21 PM.
    Gert Funck, madflo19 and talisman like this.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    madflo, do you only play over the left flank?
    Even when I play 451v trough the middle ❗he still score hahaha

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
    axd23, CM-16, talisman and 3 others like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Refreshing.....
    I hope I don't have another draw tomorrow
    129goals in 3active seasons... Nice one from Peter(me )

What do you think of my performance guys... Evaluation time
    HoofDaddy and nikolgiorgos like this.

With only a point required to seal Qualification to Knockout stage of Champions League as Group winners, the Desert Rats Management decided to give some of the peripheral players a taste of another competition. They all performed competently, but it was one of the First XI players that got the goal which gave the Rats a 1-0 win, Garry Crawford stealing in on the blind side to net a corner from MoM Emerson de Alencar Arraes in the 23rd minute.

Season 89 Are you ready?-s14-champ-group-c-round-5.jpg

Striker Emanuele Imbimbo is the subject of a possible hostile takeover, another team having made a derisory offer for him. The Management are not interested in releasing the player under any circumstances.

Season 89 Are you ready?-dr-emanuele-imbimbo-0t-offer.jpgSeason 89 Are you ready?-dr-emanuele-imbimbo-35m.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

tall order for my cup quarterfinal, he plays a lot of 442 and 4141
    Season 89 Are you ready?-s29d11cup.jpg

Sitting pretty in 3rd in CL group, easy transfer to Nivea, 4 points clear of 4th with 1 match remaining
    3 points behind in League with a match against 1st place in 2 days.
    Last edited by HoofDaddy; 02-15-2017 at 11:49 PM.
    talisman and CM-16 like this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

League :

Dunia Aman FC 2-0 Persebaya 2014

Terrible league game for Tim Bajul Ijo as the team gave away a cleansheet once again to our opponent who is charging from top 4. Their top scorer, Hernan Anchen, managed to score against us as well so this was pretty much an embarrassment. We're well behind Juis FC and Mochamad FC, two rival teams we were supposed to beat in our league

Sama Van FC 1-3 Hakurei United

Not much to say. Good job from Huda on this one, but a terrible show from Cedric Reynders ensured that he will miss several matches due to suspension.

Cup :

Hakurei United 1-4 bbh

It's over. After our dream start it seems like our cup journey has ended in the quarterfinals thanks to the David vs Goliath match. The opponents were simply pros after our goal in the 25th minute by Dendy Sulistyawan that lifted the spirit for only 30 seconds. Next focus is getting at least until semifinals in the CL
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Another good victory today, 0-2 away against a strong team.
    My secondary GK performed for another match with 4 saves and a 8.1 rating and as it stands for now he is going to be a starter for the rest of the season.
    Season 89 Are you ready?-screenshot_20170216-142414.jpg

Season 89 Are you ready?-screenshot_20170216-142338.jpg
    Season 89 Are you ready?-screenshot_20170216-142345.jpg
    Season 89 Are you ready?-screenshot_20170216-142333.jpg

The Desert Rats Management decided to go shopping this morning, looking for additional support for a defence showing signs of frailty, having conceded one goal in five of the last six matches, where previously the ratio was one in four. In the absence of anything suitable in the transfer market, the Negos and Scouts were looked at, and eventually a single-position DC with Defensive wall SA was chosen.

Season 89 Are you ready?-dr-blagovest-metodiev-54t9_4m.jpg

The new signing was immediately inserted into the starting XI for the top of the table clash of 2nd vs 3rd, and what a match it was. The match stats confirm how close it was and the balance of play, Desert Rats' ND formation playing more in defence with counter against the home sides' 3N-2DMW-3N-2 formation in which they seemed to play attacking. The two defences cancelled each other out, and chances were rare, but eventually the visitors prised the home defence open. Five minutes from time, with the Rats attacking and the two strikers, Julien Renard and Emanuele Imbimbo, heading for the corner flags, the defence parted like the Red Sea and AMC Kostadin Marinov, on the ball, was able to take a couple of touches to get away from his marker before drilling the ball just inside the right-hand post. In the final minute Rats 'keeper Kevin McKibben, who had been quietly accumulating saves throughout the match, was then able to claim the MoM award with a point-blank save from a header following an opposition corner to keep the lead intact. The 1-0 win takes Desert Rats back to 2nd in the table.

Season 89 Are you ready?-s14-league-ms-round-10-pepsi-blue.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 02-16-2017 at 12:29 PM.
    axd23, CM-16, madflo19 and 1 others like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Cup : Persebaya 2014 1-0 Heaven

Against a League contender with a seriously bizarre formation is a truly insane game. After a stalemate first half, Evan Dimas subbed in for Chrystna Bhagascara to score an unlikely long-range goal that puts Persebaya 2014 an inch closer to the Semi-Finals.

The MOM actually should have went to the 2* Youth Academy Player from the opponent side, Imam Budiman, but since this IS Top Eleven, they don't want to credit the losers
    Last edited by CM-16; 02-16-2017 at 01:59 PM.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

This batch of academy players was underwhelming. A 2* and 4* players, one mc the other dr/dc. I signed the 0 token player and sold him immediately and decided to keep the defender and train him until the end of the season before I sell him.

The new batch is coming a few days before the season ends and I need to program this so they generate at the start of it. Although I cannot do that now because I have to upgrade the stadium first.

Page 21 of 46 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast