Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree975Likes

Thread: Season 89 Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by k1tb View Post
    Won only 4-1 with 2 red cards...But 2 red in a game, haven't seen that for a while...
    Attachment 77127
    That happened to my opponent today as well. I think this is the first time I encounter something like that.

Season 89 Are you ready?-untitled343453653453.jpg
    talisman likes this.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Pro
    And we are of to the worst start of the season since ages. Both teams out of the cup and the first league match was lost against the strongest team in the league with 3-5. Although I was stronger during the game he scored like mad and it was 1-5 at the 84th minute. Thank god I scored 2 quick goals but the damage was done. Oh boy. Tough start, tough league, tough CL. Lets hope I find some good replacements soon for my lower quality players otherwise this is game over.
    madflo19 likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    And we are of to the worst start of the season since ages. Both teams out of the cup and the first league match was lost against the strongest team in the league with 3-5. Although I was stronger during the game he scored like mad and it was 1-5 at the 84th minute. Thank god I scored 2 quick goals but the damage was done. Oh boy. Tough start, tough league, tough CL. Lets hope I find some good replacements soon for my lower quality players otherwise this is game over.
    Don't give up mate and good luck.

Desert Rats FC played their first League match of the season, and more by luck than anything, kept their current unbeaten run alive. Playing 4-5-1V against Narrow Diamond, the home side struggled to make an impact for long periods of the match. Going behind in the 26th minute, it wasn't until 14 minutes before the end that a telling shot was attempted, Gary Cusack cutting in from his left-wing position and shooting home from the corner of the Penalty box. The Management wasn't happy with just one point, hoping for better from his team in the Champions League match later.
    Last edited by talisman; 02-07-2017 at 11:05 AM.
    axd23 and madflo19 like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    The Desert Rats Management woke up this morning and perused the League that the Rats are allocated to this season. 8 Indonesians, 3 Malays and one each of Germany and Spain together with the English Rats. Resigned to a season of ridiculously early away matches, the Management was surprised to see that all the matches involving his charges are mid-morning kick-offs - until the tokens from the other side of the planet get spent in changing them...

Attachment 77126
    Quality spread is pretty narrow, so a season of hard graft is forecast...
    SOUTHEAST ASIANS VS EUROPEANS, eh? 😂
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Quote Originally Posted by CM-16 View Post
    SOUTHEAST ASIANS VS EUROPEANS, eh? 😂
    ...and as usual, the Europeans are outnumbered...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    A perfect start in league for us

axd23, Killroy and talisman like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Incredible start to my CL campaign as well (and if I remember correctly, this must be my biggest win in this particular competition since I started playing the game).

Season 89 Are you ready?-untitled3938398.jpg
    Killroy, talisman and madflo19 like this.

Famous
    Two best choices in new season (for now):

no1: I saw him in transfer market at early morning with one game (doh, regular manager, not bot team, not nordgen) and with form of 8 behind (but hey a 8 form and he/she is selling, what an ignorant) ... ohhh let's try it!
    no2: i was gonna sell my ST who came recently out from my academy but i played 2 friendlies and he performed ridiculously well with high 2*

And they are beasts now!

Season 89 Are you ready?-lev212bestchoices.jpg

Yu is currently 90% (he was 3* and DMC only w/o SA)
    Novák is currently 84% (he was 2* and ST only w/o SA)
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 02-07-2017 at 04:12 PM.
    axd23 and madflo19 like this.

What a lousy league generator it is.. I expected I will be in a league together with my friends (in-game or fb whatever) or a least with some people from my country as last season... Instead of that I ended in a league full of random guys from all over the world.. what a community playing is that ? the whole fun factor is gone....

Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast