Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v5.3 - 7th of February

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #51
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessio Fitch View Post
    Hey bro...Maybe you wont ignore as Moi ALWAYS doing it...So after this update which I lik,e the problem is that I Can't see the videos as before, and that being 30 a day with ALL my accounts played on the same device as Always....Sooooo wtf? Can you please help me with these problems?? With that ghost/grey function on videos it got ****ed entirely as I can see and the devs decided to alter it instead of fixing it....Waiting to hear from you soon ! Thanks
    We've noticed that there seems to be an issue where the Get Free button would go on an eternal loading-loop (If you can call it that way) instead of simply graying out when there are no video offers available at the moment. (Before you would get a message that would tell you that there are currently no videos you can watch).

We're investigating these cases and gathering data though our support team. So please, if anyone is getting the Get Free button on a loop with no end instead of the button simply graying out, you should definitely open a ticket with our support team so we can register the case and have your account data at hand. Thank you in advance!

Still, it could be an Offer Availability matter. We don't decide how many videos an account will receive. The providers determine this. More videos could become available at different times of the day as well. But if you mean that instead of there being no available videos the above issue happens where the button simply doesn't do anything after you tap it then make sure to write to support about this.
    Alessio Fitch likes this.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Anders Lord View Post
    I'm quite sympathetic to your thoughts about numbering. For anyone with some football history inside you, it's quite abhorrent to have a striker with number 1 or a defender with number 9. However, it doesn't cost anything to change the numbers anymore. The problem is, sometimes the change number function is not working. It's happened to me twice, once just recently. I was unable to press the Confirm button after I chosen the new number for the player, could only press the red X. :-(
    Andy
    Yep, as Andy explained, the number-changing is free of charge since several updates ago, guys!

Can you give me the User ID of your account in a PM, Andy? (You can find it in Options > Accounts. It's a long streak of digits)
    Make sure to tell me which player in your squad is having this issue. I want to check if I can manually do it from our end.

Sometimes, as Czero suggested, a player with a dash in the name can cause an issue because the dash is not a legal character for names in the game. Report such cases to the support team and they will manually fix the name without you having to spend tokens.

Pause in match between first and second half to short

you get a popup 1ste half ends then the second half begins in 1 sec

before the update you had about 10sec to change the your team with the reserves
    Last edited by Buster Keaton; 02-09-2017 at 01:01 PM.
    osos4ever likes this.

Probably a laggy connection. On my 'super-fast broadband' at home, I'm falling asleep waiting for the second half to start sometimes...
    Punthoofd and Bunzo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    We've noticed that there seems to be an issue where the Get Free button would go on an eternal loading-loop (If you can call it that way) instead of simply graying out when there are no video offers available at the moment. (Before you would get a message that would tell you that there are currently no videos you can watch).

We're investigating these cases and gathering data though our support team. So please, if anyone is getting the Get Free button on a loop with no end instead of the button simply graying out, you should definitely open a ticket with our support team so we can register the case and have your account data at hand. Thank you in advance!

Still, it could be an Offer Availability matter. We don't decide how many videos an account will receive. The providers determine this. More videos could become available at different times of the day as well. But if you mean that instead of there being no available videos the above issue happens where the button simply doesn't do anything after you tap it then make sure to write to support about this.
    Thanks bro ! I've written to game support from day 1 and they said they are investigating. Some changes were made during the last update and I'm thinking it wont be that hard to reverse that video grey button offers ! Thanks ! I have this issue on all of my accounts and it's annoying as before the update I was getting the 30videos a day, now....lol
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #56
    My offer availability has been fluctuating during different periods of time as well, Alessio. Please just keep in mind that the issue with the button might be just a bug with the button that doesn't let it return to default state so you can try again or goes gray because there are no videos available atm. While the number of videos you get on all your accounts could be just a matter relating to Offer Availability. :/

This is my own 2 cents on the matter at least. Not sure if the limited amount of videos you gets is related to the button bugging out, basically.

Well done Nordeus!!!

Nice to have the chance to renew contract for club legends!!! I love this "Totti" - like update.
    And thanks for the very much needed limitations to multiple loans healings.

Cayembe
    Jeeves likes this.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #58
    We try to clear issues as fast as possible. Sorry that it takes a while sometimes. One by one though, they're dealt with.

Thank you all for making sure to bring up issues and other such to our attention. Much obliged.

P.S. I have an old star of mine that would benefit from this haha. He's not that high in quality (couldn't keep up) but I'll be really sad to see him go non the less.
    Glad he might get to be with the squad for another year.

Apprentice
    Problem with free video ads

Today watched 5 ads and no more, button greyed out, waited 10 min got 1 video, watched and grey out again. Reload the game watched 1 video and have to quit and restart again. Last week before update always got 30 everyday can watch in 1 shot.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post

Jeeves.

I got same issue 3 days long. And not to waste other rests, I was trying with another device. And it was pretty good !
    You know the difference ?

I was using a S5 and issue were there... but with my old S3... it was perfect ! Difference is that S5 have the new release Top Eleven 5.3 when my S3 was currently on Top Eleven 5.2

So I took decision to come back at Top Eleven 5.2 on my S5. Magically, everything is working good by now !

When Nordeus will fix the bug, I will download Top Eleven 5.3 back.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast