Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v5.3 - 7th of February

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Jego View Post
    Jeeves.

I got same issue 3 days long. And not to waste other rests, I was trying with another device. And it was pretty good !
    You know the difference ?

I was using a S5 and issue were there... but with my old S3... it was perfect ! Difference is that S5 have the new release Top Eleven 5.3 when my S3 was currently on Top Eleven 5.2

So I took decision to come back at Top Eleven 5.2 on my S5. Magically, everything is working good by now !

When Nordeus will fix the bug, I will download Top Eleven 5.3 back.
    HI Eric , how are you ?

Using galaxy S7 with the Last update 5.3 and no problem .

Apprentice
    Some bugs are more common like:
    - bonuses not working
    - troll results (my much weaker opponent, score goals with 100% efficiency, I had all bonuses max, everybody was happy), I was favorite (more than 20% differece) and I lost or it was happy draw
    - during playing the game I do not see any stats (IOS, Android)

So basically the weaker opponent, the worst results. Even when you have full bonuses, you are much better and you are watching the game probably you will lose.

Dreamer
    Were there some tweeks to the game play engine?
    My friends and I are getting so many troll results this season it's getting ridiculous.
    I just had 67% possession at home with all max bonuses, and I was 13% stronger, and he out shoots me? Sorry but that is not normal, and things like this weren't happening in the previous several seasons, and now it seems par for the course.

Well, it happens to me too!! It seems like the system has fixed the loss matches. Winning streaks won't last even with better teams. It's frustrating..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Guys,

You have to fix this crazy problem about the assistant.
    He proposes me once again a GK..and i got 24h to choose if i want one or not...but for a GK i need 2 second!
    I don't want him!

I'm tired of by this situation.. 4/5 it'a a GK

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Gosling View Post
    Guys,

You have to fix this crazy problem about the assistant.
    He proposes me once again a GK..and i got 24h to choose if i want one or not...but for a GK i need 2 second!
    I don't want him!

I'm tired of by this situation.. 4/5 it'a a GK
    I'm still stuck with strikers

Keeper some seldom strikers here, nothing else
    Bunzo likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Rookie
    Give me one! Haha

But i'll prefer a DL-DC or MC and at the end a ST!

The assistant drives me crazy!!

I contact the support to get an explanation but not really satisfied

I'm going to try to buy a young one to replae my old sub GK and see if there is a difference.

Thumbs up

The new update that makes underdogs win matches over way better teams is totally ridicules.
    The best and leading teams losing too the bottom feeders. those with only one or two wins is just to much.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Will we have a new update this season that will include the asso fix and more features?
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast