Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Changes in healing loaned players

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    madflo, I'm really interested, how this is exploitable now?

Because we (our FA) tried today, how it works - and you can get only 5 rest per day. It doesn't matter, how many player you loan and who takes them.

For example:

I loan player Costa with 30% condition to manager A.
    I loan player Kraxner with 30% condition to manager B.

Manager A gives Costa 4 rest packs, heal up to 90%.
    Manager B would give Kraxner also 4 rest packs, but he can't - he only can use one pack.

The manager, who loan the player can get only 5 packs all together - and that's worthless. At this point, I'm with you madflo -> Nordeus should kill this feature. Otherwise improve it to 3 packs per player per FA-day... so, every player can get 6 packs a week... and that's not enough/worth it to exploit it.
    I think, it is really fair now, you can use this only for asso matches if your loaned player is not fully rested. So it is not totally useless.

It's simple guys,say u have 2 teams,1 with the resources and 1 with the players u want to power train,after u use those 5 rests,delete the asso and create another,do this all day (those who done the trick b4 have plenty free time lol)
    I didn't want to say it here,but,really devs,this was the big update u were thinking for so long time..?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    It's simple guys,say u have 2 teams,1 with the resources and 1 with the players u want to power train,after u use those 5 rests,delete the asso and create another,do this all day (those who done the trick b4 have plenty free time lol)
    I didn't want to say it here,but,really devs,this was the big update u were thinking for so long time..?

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    so even if a user changes his team from one Association to another one, he won't be able to go further than resting his loaned players 5 times / day.
    Did you read this completely?

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #24
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post

Wrong, it doesn't matter if you switch Associations or create a new one, counter doesn't reset until next day. The limitation is applied to every team regardless of it's Association membership.

Being in Association A or B, switching from A to B, doesn't matter at all, doesn't affect the limitation in any way. After you've completed the heals for your day, switching to another Association will have no effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    I think, it is really fair now, you can use this only for asso matches if your loaned player is not fully rested. So it is not totally useless.
    No, not with a busy schedule like I discribed.

I had this problem last season 5 times (8 times is max), that means, that were 100 green packs, that I had to spend...

Another solution can be: all players are max. condition/moral for the FA-games... so there's no need to heal them. After FA game, players have the same condtion/moral as before.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Another solution can be: all players are max. condition/moral for the FA-games... so there's no need to heal them. After FA game, players have the same condtion/moral as before.
    Yes that would be quite great. But this means Nordeus will earn less money for greens since the most managers play this game for associations. Or another solution for you may be not loaning your players too much, and in the FA days organizing two formations, one for FA matches and the other for regular competitions. I think 25 squad members will work for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Wrong, it doesn't matter if you switch Associations or create a new one, counter doesn't reset until next day. The limitation is applied to every team regardless of it's Association membership.

Being in Association A or B, switching from A to B, doesn't matter at all, doesn't affect the limitation in any way. After you've completed the heals for your day, switching to another Association will have no effect.
    Then why, when I checked after I saw the post with the update ,I was able to give 6 greens to 1 player switching associations?
    Btw,now I checked again and it is as you said,so I take back what I said about the devs😆but as I said above,in the morning it wasn't fully implemented the update

ibangali and Bunzo like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

For example:

I loan player Costa with 30% condition to manager A.
    I loan player Kraxner with 30% condition to manager B.

Manager A gives Costa 4 rest packs, heal up to 90%.
    Manager B would give Kraxner also 4 rest packs, but he can't - he only can use one pack.
    There's your problem; don't loan out players on 30% condition. The point of condition is that you have to balance training with how tired your players are for games... train them too much, and they will be tired for their next game. It's not really rocket science; rest your players before games.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    There's your problem; don't loan out players on 30% condition. The point of condition is that you have to balance training with how tired your players are for games... train them too much, and they will be tired for their next game. It's not really rocket science; rest your players before games.
    If you quote someone, you should read all his posts.

I talked about busy schedules, not training. If there's: 1.leg, league, CL/Cup, 2.leg within 4 hours, the players are low. That has nothing to do with training.
    If you loan out after a competition game, they have around 70-80%... that means, a single game before FA needs around 8-10 packs for 8 player.

Btw... I never train my team hard, if it's enough time between two games, they start with 95% or more without using a single pack.
    F.E.: yesterdays game: 9:30 pm, trained them exactly, that they had at 8:00 am 99%, trained for bonuesses to 93%, 11:00 am they got back to 99%, 11:19 am was league game, trained them to be 99% at 9:23pm - BUT some of my player lost more condition at the 1.games than they could regenerate to the 2.game.

So, if you have two games within 3hours... they drop to 40-50% WITHOUT any trainings...

At the beginning of the season, it's not that problem with low condition, but at the end of the season, where you play for trophies, you need every single pack. Not everyone is possible to earn 30 packs/day...

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

If you quote someone, you should read all his posts.

I talked about busy schedules, not training. If there's: 1.leg, league, CL/Cup, 2.leg within 4 hours, the players are low. That has nothing to do with training.
    If you loan out after a competition game, they have around 70-80%... that means, a single game before FA needs around 8-10 packs for 8 player.

Btw... I never train my team hard, if it's enough time between two games, they start with 95% or more without using a single pack.
    F.E.: yesterdays game: 9:30 pm, trained them exactly, that they had at 8:00 am 99%, trained for bonuesses to 93%, 11:00 am they got back to 99%, 11:19 am was league game, trained them to be 99% at 9:23pm - BUT some of my player lost more condition at the 1.games than they could regenerate to the 2.game.

So, if you have two games within 3hours... they drop to 40-50% WITHOUT any trainings...

At the beginning of the season, it's not that problem with low condition, but at the end of the season, where you play for trophies, you need every single pack. Not everyone is possible to earn 30 packs/day...
    You know what you could do, if you have games close to one another? Do what real clubs do: USE YOUR FULL SQUAD. The game now has space for TWENTY-FIVE players; good managers will stack their squads with depth so that when games come close together, they don't have to rest their full squad; they can use their subs.

Nothing you have said above has convinced me that this feature needs to be removed. All of these are factors that go into making a realistic simulation for football management. It's not supposed to be easy.
    ibangali likes this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast