Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transfers negociations

Dreamer

Transfers negociations

Hi, i am level 4 and i can do transfers negociation. But it´s impossible!! I do 30 offers and never good!! Players negociate maximum and costs me 40 tokens!! So this mode want to say nothing, it´s impossible! Who have advice ?

Question : how to have young new players at the beggining of the season?? There is a thing to do...??

for ex. i bid at the start of the season only during 5 am. and 10 am. and i bid only for top quality and under 22 y.o ... and definitely the position i need most !

Have to say, if your bids are anything like the offers I get for my players I can understand it, I just laugh at some of the derisorary offers I recieve, why on earth do players think a bid of around £11.9m on one of your best players with value of £11.5m will convince you to part with him.."GET REAL" I say, I haven't accepted a single bid on a player of mine yet!

League
    Champions: Season 1 2 5 6 7 8
    Runners up: Season 3 4 9 10

Champions league
    Winners: Season 4 6 7
    Runners up:
    3rd place: Season 3 5 8 10

CUP
    Winners: Season 6
    Runners up:
    3rd Place: Season 1 5

Rookie
    Apart from youth academies and patience can find no solution
    Dragons FC

Season 1 - 1st place
    Season 2 - 1st place

Pro
    I am level 3. Can someone explain how this works, I am too anxious to wait, lol. Can you bid only with someone from your level or anyone you can find? Is there min or max value you can offer? Does it cost you a token? Can friends from higher levels do you favors and sell you some players at a discount?

I guess that means the negotiation feature of this game is useless and pointless. And the only real-world way of getting players is through auctions.

So far, I've bought 3 players through negotiations. First rule is, never bid the lowest amount, that is just insulting to the other club. I always offer at least 1 token and also add around 3M to the player's market value. A lot of my bids are rejected, but if you try to be fair, it can pay dividends.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

You have to remember that your trying to convince someone to give up one of their better players, if your trying to get cheap players or bargain purchase go to the auctions, if you want top quality players that are worth keeping be prepared to pay well above the market value for them or the bid will likely be rejected. Dont make annoying bargain bids for players that are worth much more your just being a pest and annoying others with stupid low bids.

Pro
    So you can offer money and tokens? Do you lose any tokens if your bid is rejected? If you have a friend at a much higher level than you, could he 'do you a favor' by selling you his worst player at a discount?

If you make a bid with tokens, they are initially taken from your amount. But if your bid is not accepted, the tokens are returned, in full.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast