Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Guess what is behind door number A?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Christmas edition had 5 tokens the last day
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Christmas edition had 5 tokens the last day
    X-mas I had full plate money

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by guilleon View Post
    Are you joking right? After getting 1M for six days, i got ONE treatment as the last prize,
    Well thinking is an extra gift for what you don't need to do anything I don't think is something we can complain.

There are over 100 million teams in the game, the possibility to get only money for 7 days straight I think is a good one. I do also got 5 days straight the same extra gift so I don't think is something so surprising.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

If you give people something for free ( as a gift ), they always want to get more/better!

Quote Originally Posted by k1tb View Post
    If you give people something for free ( as a gift ), they always want to get more/better!
    That is true.
    Also, if you take everything from someone, and then give a half back, he will be thankful. Meow!~ :3
    It wasn't our day.

Pro
    When I was low level I would have loved to get 1 mln as a prize. Money was always short then. After 20 lvl's or so money is not important anymore and now I am cursing when I don't get packs or tokens
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Rookie
    I did'nt made this topic to complain, but to joke and talk about the weekly extra prizes.
    btw there's any different percentages for each extra prize? or they rate drop is equally the same.

PS. changed to B, got 1 token on first day

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Well thinking is an extra gift for what you don't need to do anything I don't think is something we can complain.

There are over 100 million teams in the game, the possibility to get only money for 7 days straight I think is a good one. I do also got 5 days straight the same extra gift so I don't think is something so surprising.
    That's why i said he is joking, cause he said that hates A (I hate A. I often get treatments from opening As), and on the last day I got what he said, a treatment.

A.B.C - all the same...

Guess what is behind door number A?-weekly.jpg
    Gert Funck likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12