Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
Like Tree2Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Guess what is behind door number A?

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    53

    Guess what is behind door number A?

    Guess what is behind door number A?-chosing-bet.jpg

    This is a picture from my app on android, showing that I got 1M on every single prize day.

    Guess what is behind door number A?-c.jpg

    This is a picture showing today prize on facebook, before choosing.

    Guess what is behind door number A?-chosing-.jpg

    This last picture, shows me picking A, guess the prize?

    Hint: Last time that the weekly prizes started running, I chose A for 7 days straight, then B for 7 days, then C for 7 days. I did got a lot of good prizes.But guess what I got from this one? See it out, tomorrow! Bets can be made, what are the odds that on the sixth day, i'll be getting 1M again? And what are the odds for the seventh day?

  2. #2
    Dreamer Buster Keaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    446
    it;s a joke ???


    but i pushed this week only b had today money let see what i am getting tomorrow (ill gues money)
    Last edited by Buster Keaton; 02-13-2017 at 10:25 AM.

  3. #3
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Keaton View Post
    it;s a joke ???


    but i pushed this week only b had today money let see what i am getting tomorrow (ill gues money)
    Not a joke, sadly, I got 1M on day 6, guess tomorrow i'll get 1M again if I pick door A!

  4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Pro Jeeves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Posts
    774
    The issue is that you're constantly getting cash? For a moment I honestly thought that only option A of the mystery cards was showing. :/

    Hm, well Back in December I got 5 treatment unlocks and 2 morale boosters. (Always going with C here, every single time) Chance is chance.

  5. #5
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    The issue is that you're constantly getting cash? For a moment I honestly thought that only option A of the mystery cards was showing. :/

    Hm, well Back in December I got 5 treatment unlocks and 2 morale boosters. (Always going with C here, every single time) Chance is chance.
    Not really an issue, just some odd thing to happen, since money prizes can vary from 1M to 2M, got no boosters drop, just this 1M everytime I chose A.

  6. #6
    Champion madflo19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,110
    Quote Originally Posted by guilleon View Post
    Not really an issue, just some odd thing to happen, since money prizes can vary from 1M to 2M, got no boosters drop, just this 1M everytime I chose A.
    Choose B or C,maybe you'll get 2 mil 😁

    Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
    Bunzo likes this.

    A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    ​http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

  7. #7
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Choose B or C,maybe you'll get 2 mil 😁

    Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
    Nah, gonna stick witch A! Luckily get a 5 tokens on the end, that would be a good joke.
    Does anyone happens to know all possible prizes to win?

  8. #8
    Famous Toxcatl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    1,149
    Quote Originally Posted by guilleon View Post
    Does anyone happens to know all possible prizes to win?
    Money, tokens or one of three types of boxes? >_>
    It wasn't our day.

  9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    Pro Jeeves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Posts
    774
    I hate A. I often get treatments from opening As.

    Also Toxcatl is correct. Prizes are: Tokens, Cash, Rests, Morale boosters, Treatments.

  10. #10
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    I hate A. I often get treatments from opening As.
    Are you joking right? After getting 1M for six days, i got ONE treatment as the last prize,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast