Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Surprising defeat

Pro
    Troll results do happen. Actually it is something that I hate but also something that makes the game fun. When I loose like that I am fuming at start. In the beginning of the game you can see this happening and if you notice it, there is almost nothing you can do. I had games where I gave order to substitute my MC who received a yellow card. In the following 8 minutes no switch and then the animation that my MC was send of with red. It happens and is part of the game. If the game wouldn't frustrate it wouldn't be exciting from time to time. You need lows to respect the highes.

Still, result is very bad for you and I understand that you are fuming Imagine a game with the same stats where the advisary had only 2 shots at target. His goalie made 11 saves and he won 1-0. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Always that reaction at first for me and then I start to laugh. Sh.t happens.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey Jjbellaubi,

Please PM me your Top 11 User ID and tell me the exact date of the match. We can more closely examine the match that way.

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Hey Jjbellaubi,

Please PM me your Top 11 User ID and tell me the exact date of the match. We can more closely examine the match that way.
    Really, can you examine the details of the matches? That's a really great news I have just learnt . I asked this once to support and they said system is closed to all members in any way. Anyway, I do not trust the comments of the support in any case.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #14
    I can't examine the numerical data of the match and such, but I can open Jjbellaubi's account, find the match and see what the match-report says, check the formations, ratings, club quality, etc. Just like a normal user would.

The support agent who told you that didn't lie to you Antonio, they can't examine the match simulation in too great dept just like I can't as well.

Pro
    Jeeves: Any possibility that we also can get more insight in the game based on a match report? This would give us more insight in how to properly use counter formations, see what went wrong, which players underperformed or stuff like that. Most people that play these games are statistics freaks and want to find out how the programming works (as with all other games). I am really missing the feel of control or the way to interpreted the numbers.
    FC Knudde:

FC Killroy:

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    Jeeves: Any possibility that we also can get more insight in the game based on a match report? This would give us more insight in how to properly use counter formations, see what went wrong, which players underperformed or stuff like that. Most people that play these games are statistics freaks and want to find out how the programming works (as with all other games). I am really missing the feel of control or the way to interpreted the numbers.
    I'll bring it up with the devs Killroy, thank you. I understand the whole "statistics freaks" part dearly.

I wouldn't mind you and others sharing what specific types of info and detail you would like to see in the match report though. That would be really helpful for me when I present this feedback.
    The idea here is for you guys to tell me. I know I can also specify things I'd like to see but you are the Managers and I'm the Nordeus rep.

Pro
    The thing is that there are so many things unclear to us. The statistics freaks want to calculate, analyse and evaluate. That is what we love. For example:
    1) Does right or left foot matter?
    2) Does hight for a goalie matter?
    3) How much does a special ability influence a player? It would help enormously that something says with corner kick your player has 50% higher chance to get a succesfull corner kick.
    4) Do players have hidden statistics? Some score enormously better then others. Why? Can we deduct this from anything?
    5) How much does a higher percentage for certain skills? For example does passing help with corner kick? Does shooting help with free kicks? If so, how much?

What I would also like to see is for example. If you click on a player during a match you get a more specified list of statistics. Stuff like:
    Percentage of passing completed
    Percentage of passing to the right
    Percentage of passing to the left
    Percentage of shooting
    Percentage shooting with left
    Percentage shooting with right
    Km's run per game
    Stamina at the end of the game
    Number of tackles performed well
    Number of fouls committed (these last 2 can show you wether a player is too agressive or not)

Maybe even put up a number of possibilities per player if wanted. I can imagine that you want to set your 2 outside defenders on agressive tackling against good wingers to keep them short.

Possibilities are limitless.
    FC Knudde:

FC Killroy:

Sorry Jeeves but i dont feel comfortable with anyone entering with my account even if a Nordeus worker 😂 If someone does i prefer not to know it! Call me paranoid. In the end the match is played and the result wont change and indont want it to be changed, i guess the other manager might be in euphoria.... best for him. I guess Nordeus workers might have your own teams to test game and weird results also arrive to you sooner or later so you should investigate there... But thanks for the feedback.

A suggestion for next updates is that mat h stats are very poor. Would help a lot to have more info on how your players act during match. For example percentage of passes done by player, shoots by player, etc.... the current stats, giving him 6-7-8-9 doesnt give me much info. If a player scores a goal it gets a higher ratio even if maybe his deffensve match has been bad. I cant get much info on real behavious of players. That way i could know where are the stronger points of each player. For example i will never understand why a player with a definition and shooting ability of 60% can have more efficiency than another who is 100% in same abilities and both playing im similar positions and rotating them to find better place.

In fact i am not really pissed off but surprised and deceived. I am a big football fan and weird results in real matches happen, and if i had lost 0-1 or 1-2 i woudl. Say... okay... but 0-4 was too much. As an engineer i like things to have a logical basis 😂As someone said this can make game very fun but also disappoints you a bit when you try to train your team and keep it in good shape.

I didnt know there were troll results. Now i know it. I always thought this game was based on how you put your team on field, condition, quality, etc... and a small percentage of aleatority. Now i see this aleatority can be high!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post

... I understand the whole "statistics freaks" part dearly.
    Talking about statistics, (when) can we see the re-implementation of the Club History (as on the old version) in TE2017 (18,19,etc)?
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Rookie
    I already posted it in othersection, but I wanted to share it here also.

Today's game:

Oppo: 95%
    Tactics 4-4-1-1
    Not watching

Me: 122%
    Tactics: 4-1-2-1-2 ND
    Attacking, mixed passes, through the middle, no counter, low press, zonal, no offside.
    Me watching +2 supporters

I joined the game at 20' and already was leading 2:0....and then the game just went crazy.
    The oppo scored 3 goals. The rates of my defenders went down to 5.x. I couldn't do anything, changing tactics, orders, changing players (the subs performed same sh#**) did nothing.
    I didn't feel I had any control over the match at all.
    The oppo got 14 [!] corners

The first game with the same tactics I won 5:0!!

And those lovely ass man reports:
    How the hell I underestimated the opponent.
    All bonuses at 10, condition +90%, morale high/superb, win bonus lvl 3 out of 4...

I'm really sick and tired of those troll results...

Edit: funny enough my two main title rivals also lost their points this round.
    Coincidence or just "let's make the league more exciting" policy??
    Last edited by czero; 02-23-2017 at 09:53 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast