Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Surprising defeat

Dreamer
    The game has gone crazy... I've been getting completely bizarre results all week.
    All my defenders are 140+% defensive average and seem to randomly leak a couple goals, while my attackers with 150+% attacking average can't hit the target.

@czero nothing against your match but troll, loses and unexpected result make the game more exciting. winning all the way to the top make it too easy. sometime this kind of result make us managers wonder and like your AM say underestimate a bit "like a kick in the ass'. i assume your oppo wingers having a good rating. cheers.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    @czero nothing against your match but troll, loses and unexpected result make the game more exciting. winning all the way to the top make it too easy. sometime this kind of result make us managers wonder and like your AM say underestimate a bit "like a kick in the ass'. i assume your oppo wingers having a good rating. cheers.
    Yes there should be some unpredictability in the results, but they must be realistic.

This afternoon, my op held 33% possession and was 13% weaker than me yet found 20 shots. How is that even possible? My bonuses were all maxed and I had max supporters.
    His passes completed were also below 80%, so how with such a low passing efficiency, and low possession, where are all these shots coming from?

Quote Originally Posted by BridgeGoth View Post
    Yes there should be some unpredictability in the results, but they must be realistic.

This afternoon, my op held 33% possession and was 13% weaker than me yet found 20 shots. How is that even possible? My bonuses were all maxed and I had max supporters.
    His passes completed were also below 80%, so how with such a low passing efficiency, and low possession, where are all these shots coming from?
    best if you can sent a screenshot for better view of the match. i understand alot of managers are getting a troll result lately. something is definately wrong somewhere but bonuses and supporters is not all the factor. i dont know how you oppo will feel abt the game? i bet he will think that he is doing the right thing with his formation and tactic or maybe think after all bonuses dont really matter.

Rookie
    @HairDryer.
    Well, you are right my friend as far as wingers' rates are concerned. One of his wingers (MR) became MOM with 8,7, but my both STs and AMC were not worse.
    It's my defensive line who is responsible for the defeat (3 of them were rated 4,8-5,3 :O).

After conceding the first goal I changed mentality to normal and set man-to man defence, but no effect at all, still oppo managed to score further goals
    Just wonder what would be the result if I didn't attend the game since none of my actions had any impact on the match and the players.

I know he countered me, but the question is HOW he did that?
    He didn't attend the game, hence he couldn't influence the course of the game, he had ~30% less overall quality, I had balanced formation with DMC and 4 defenders all above 120% always performing at least 7, against his wingers having 87% and 88% Q. He is 10th in the league I'm aiming for the title...

Disappointed as this defeat significantly complicates my title run.

Just to add, those vague AM reports give you no clue what went wrong...
    I set the best players for the game with condition, bonuses, I attended the game, so I might have done everything wrong but underestimated the oppo.
    Last edited by czero; 02-24-2017 at 11:09 AM.

Pro
    Every season you get at least one or two troll results like this. I don't mind it if I am facing the number 1 of the league or against an advisary that has 10-20% more quality but against a bottom feeder is just RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEE!!!!
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    I'll bring it up with the devs Killroy, thank you. I understand the whole "statistics freaks" part dearly.

I wouldn't mind you and others sharing what specific types of info and detail you would like to see in the match report though. That would be really helpful for me when I present this feedback.
    The idea here is for you guys to tell me. I know I can also specify things I'd like to see but you are the Managers and I'm the Nordeus rep.
    -) I want to know, what we can read out of the statistic... are the some connections to the tactics?
    for example: If opponent made a lot of tackles: played he high press? if he made a lot of fouls, did he play hard tackling?
    What's the reason, to have a lot of shot, but low shot on target? Longballs more shots at all and shorts passes low shots, but higher shots on target?

-) Why is the RNG such strong - take a look at this and this
    I really don't like this. How should you learn something, if you beat your managed, evenly opponent that high and inactive teams are such strong? That isn't a troll result or something else... this is just a big fail.
    The highest victories of the last few weeks are all against acitve manager.

-) Do arrows inflect the game? In which way?

-) Does a specific drill inflect next game? f.e. if you use wingplay, do the player better in playing on the wings?

Most other things said killroy.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Apprentice
    AI have been adjusted too strong already. I find trolls result far far more likely to happen when one manager aren't watching. Which isnt fair from my opinion, cos live manager doesnt know the mechanics behind the game.

I have seen ai managed team in second half suddenly go all out attack or even change their passing range from short to long to chase the game.

It didnt happen seasons before, when the other manager arent watching and you can be assured of a win when 2-0 up at half time and dont have to tweak the tactic.
    Last edited by woopypooky; 03-03-2017 at 03:24 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123