Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Surprising defeat

Surprising defeat

Today i had a strange cup match. First because my opponent shows as one level under me....what is strange. Quality was 90% my team for 70% rival and stats were

Possession. 68-32
    Total shoots 24-11
    Shoots on board 11-6

Score: 0-4

I dont find the result has any sense.

Big question is what to do in return match....play with best formation or with substitutes? Seems like border s decided i had not to play cups final...

Pictures ?

We need pictures to see, what went wrong and then maybe we can help you out. ( Formations, statistic pictures etc )

Rookie
    It's just one of Nordeus things,TROLLING things

Sent from my Nokia_X using Tapatalk

I am sorry but i dont know how to make screenshots.... i am very limited technologically.

Nothing strange in formations...4-1-3-1-1 in my side and 4-4-2 rival. In league against a similar team and tactics i usually score 3-5 goals

Butni think is not logcal to shoot 24 times...11 on board... and zero goals. And other team goalkeeper is 4 stars guy...not Buffon 😉

Famous
    Well, if things happend as you report them, you've been trolled big time. Did you attend the game ?
    From my experience, troll results are very seldom in cup. I still believe you have a chance considering the stats. Try to play 4-5-1V on second leg, full training and victory bonuses for your team. And pray !
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Curious 41311. What is your tactic?

How was your players moral ? did you have your trainings bar charged to 10 % ? these two factors really can affect the results

Quote Originally Posted by azwanonly View Post
    Curious 41311. What is your tactic?
    I tend to play with

DR DC DC DL
    DMC
    MR MC ML
    AMC
    ST

both MC and AMC dont play in central position but slightly to left/right ( oneeach side).

Both DL, DR ( very fast runners and good finishers, one even scoring over 0,5 goals/match) arrow up and same for ML MR.

Attacking style, mostly short passes. Flanks/center/ mixed depending on rival tactic and weak points in deffense.

AMC sometimes with arrow back.

midfielders ( dmc, ml, mr, amc ) have different possibilty of positions so i can turn easily into 4-5-1 v, 4-2-2-2 wide hexagon and other formations easily.

After trying different formations with this one I am getting usually best results as it adapts well my players abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by ElPocho View Post
    How was your players moral ? did you have your trainings bar charged to 10 % ? these two factors really can affect the results
    Moral was very good / excellent depending on player.

Physical condition over 90% all.

Training bar was 8%.

But i think is not logical being defeated 0-4 by a team 20% under and with a so big shooting difference ( both on target and not). Match coming " today hasnt been our day" is a good comment 😂.

My biggest doubt apart of what happened out of any common sense is what to do in second leg match. In one side i think i can go very offensive with best team and try to win by 5 goals difference (after such a shocking match all ispossible) or play with alternative team and reserve rest of players for league.

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbellaubi View Post
    Moral was very good / excellent depending on player.

Physical condition over 90% all.

Training bar was 8%.

But i think is not logical being defeated 0-4 by a team 20% under and with a so big shooting difference ( both on target and not). Match coming " today hasnt been our day" is a good comment 😂.

My biggest doubt apart of what happened out of any common sense is what to do in second leg match. In one side i think i can go very offensive with best team and try to win by 5 goals difference (after such a shocking match all ispossible) or play with alternative team and reserve rest of players for league.
    https://forum.topeleven.com/formatio...wam-1-a-2.html The post before the very last post shows my experience on this which happened the cup match of yesterday. Actually there is nothing you can do, and the factors are not important at all. By the way 0-4 is a total insult but unfortunately it happens.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast