Page 27 of 43 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Like Tree981Likes

Thread: Season 90 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by axd23 View Post
    The second placed team of my league tried to buy the best player of the competition. I would be crazy if I gave away my best player lol. This is the best offer I received for one of my players ever though.

Attachment 79479

Attachment 79480

Attachment 79481
    10 tokens.....

Nordeus you brought me bad news on my birthday

Season 90 - Are you ready?-two_by-bora_com.pngSeason 90 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2017-03-22-17-19-18-011.jpg
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Great match

Season 90 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2017-03-22-19-08-38.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

No way man, this Cup that reduces your stars just to have less levels have no deal.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    good Cup game for ManU vs a 4-4-2 (later changed to 3-4-1-2)

Season 90 - Are you ready?-cup-semi-1st.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

What the heck? The only shot on target in the 85th mins was a goal
    I will never change actual game time again... I was 12% stronger, all bonuses on 10
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

A step closer to Cup final.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Desert Rats FC did a little shopping in the Transfer Market, and finally came up with a higher-Quality ML/AML player to act as backup to Kostadin Marinov.

Season 90 - Are you ready?-dr-markus-szupper-8t11_8m.jpg

3* left-winger Gary Cusack has departed for pastures new.

Desert Rats League match of the day was at home against 12th place, and in the first half, the Rats went to town. Right-back Bryce Brown opened the scoring, then it was 'they shoot, they score' as Kostadin Marinov (2), Mukhtar Hassan, Shaun Ruel and Patrick Tillmanns racked up another five to make the half-time score 6-0. The visitors obviously had a word during the break, as they came out with more committment in the second-half, and the goals dried up for the hosts. Final score 6-0, and Desert Rats still have a commanding lead.

Cup Semi-Final day, and the draw was as follows:

Season 90 - Are you ready?-s15-cup-draw-semi-finals.jpg

Desert Rats FC had an away 1st Leg with an 8%Q advantage over their hosts. The Rats started slowly, but in the last quarter-hour of the first-half, piled on 3 goals without reply through defender Christian Lipp, scoring his debut goal for the club, and Patrick Tillmanns (2, 1 pen). The home side pulled two goals back during the second-half, but Desert Rats take a one goal advantage, and three away goals, into the return match.

Thanks to madflo and Awe Peter for their support today.
    Last edited by talisman; 03-23-2017 at 12:21 AM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Unfinished business time, as there's a missing match report for Home Guard FC from Tuesday.

Home Guard FC played an away League match against 13th place, and won 4-1 with goals from Supachai Sunthornpit, Hekmat Fadhil, Samuel Njewel and Nick Gill.

On Wednesday, Home Guard FC went shopping at the same time as Desert Rats. Currently, it's pointless trying to get a 5* player from the Level 1 Transfer Market as the usual feeding frenzy is now inflated by the 'let's bid as many times as possible because we can get our tokens back' crowd, making any eventual purchase super-expensive both in terms of tokens and cash outlay. So the Management retreated into relatively calmer waters of the higher-Q 4* players, who can be regarded as a step up from the low-Q 3* players which they are to replace. Hence these three purchases...

Season 90 - Are you ready?-hg-herman-rais-5t368k.jpgSeason 90 - Are you ready?-hg-hudson-mendes-ribero-6t163k.jpgSeason 90 - Are you ready?-hg-matias-rolando-4t1_21m.jpg

Lewis Parkes, Gregory Iriout and Jamie Miller are the players on the way out.

All three new recruits made their first appearances for Home Guard during the two matches today, but it was left-winger Samuel Njewel who made all the headlines.

Home Guards Semi-Final Cup Draw saw them pitted against the lowest-Quality remaining team, but with the prospect of playing a much better Quality team in the Final.

Season 90 - Are you ready?-s01-cup-draw-semi-finals.jpg

The away 1st Leg turned out to be an end-to-end affair, what little the Management saw of it, as he was battling against a decidedly-flaky mobile connection. After going a goal down, Samuel Njewel scored twice to put the visitors into the lead, only for them to be pegged back. Njewel completed his hat-trick to give Home Guard the lead again, but the defence went AWOL late on and gifted the home side another equaliser and the match ended 3-3.

Home Guard had a home League match against another human-managed team, currently on a mini-revival and climbing the table fast. This got nipped in the bud as Home Guard ran riot, Samuel Njewel in particular. Of the home sides goals in the 6-1 win, Njewel claimed five of them, the other going to a debut strike by Mathias Rolando. 2nd place lost, so the lead at the top is now 15 points and Home Guard are looking odds-on for the Championship.
    Last edited by talisman; 03-23-2017 at 07:32 AM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Vinnie Jones ?

Season 90 - Are you ready?-capture.jpg
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Page 27 of 43 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast