Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Like Tree981Likes

Thread: Season 90 - Are you ready?

Happens...

I never saw, GK can get a card, but last season the GK of a FA-member got a direct red.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Wow, what a surprise when logged in today

Season 90 - Are you ready?-1.jpg
    ronnymvc, Bunzo and Cloverfield like this.

Pro
    Bad day for my teams. My first team had a hard match in the cup semi finale. First match was lost 1-2. Had some bad luck so the away match would be tough. Within minutes I am trailing 2-0 in the away match. Then green ratings pop up and the next 20 minutes it is 2-2. I have a chance. I have a CHANCE, I HAVE..... a red card instantly. NOOOOOOOOOO....... The result? 5-2 loss and no cup finale. Bummer.

Second team has an important match against the number 5 of the league. I am trailing 2 points one the number 1 so I need to win. Fortune was on his side. Lost 1-0. Even my ass-manager said that I was stronger (total dominance was 40-60%) but no luck. Bummer.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Should we be worried? Many GK injuries at the end of this season... :O

Season 90 - Are you ready?-gk.jpg

Out of Cup vs a lower Q team than mine that had market level advantadge. 49 seasons since the Cup we won.

Good that I keep a photo of me in bicycle with it lol

Both teams got the cup final tickets! Never expected it, but hey! I even got my win back against Juis FC
    Bunzo likes this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

8. Cupfinal in raw.

How we expected from the 1.day against a friend, game will be very hard.

Season 90 - Are you ready?-8th.jpg

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Out of Cup vs a lower Q team than mine that had market level advantadge. 49 seasons since the Cup we won.

Good that I keep a photo of me in bicycle with it lol
    What do you mean by "market level advantage"?

Home Guard FC played an away League match very early this morning, and overcame a lively bot team 5-0. Recent recruits Matias Rolando and Hudson Mendes Ribero each scored in the first 12 minutes, then Micky Agbo provided a perfect free-kick for Samuel Njewel to glance into the net with 25 minutes on the clock. A minute later, Agbo was on hand to convert a cross himself, right-back Scott Barlow providing the pin-point defence-splitter. Mendes Ribero added one to complete his brace mid-way through the second-half, and Home Guard then cruised to the final whistle.

This afternoon, Home Guard had unfinished business in the Cup Semi-Final, at home against a lower-Quality team which had given them a good run for their money in a 3-3 1st Leg draw. The home side weren't in a mood to as generous, however, and Hudson Mendes Ribero, Samuel Njewel and Supachai Sunthornpit each netted one in a 3-0 win which puts them through to their first Cup Final with a 6-3 aggregate score.
    Kaizer762, madflo19 and Bunzo like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

The Desert Rats Management took up residence in the Transfer Market yesterday evening, looking for a player with DMR position to upgrade their capability there, but drew a blank. At the time, there were only two 5* players in the market, both 5*/55Q, a 20yo ST and a 23yo GK. While sitting there, two further 5* STs suddenly appeared, with about 5 minutes (29yo, 56Q) and 6 minutes (26yo, 59Q) left on the Initial Round. The 59Q ST immediately drew the Management's attention, but as he wasn't in the market for an ST he decided to see what happened. To his surprise, no-one else was interested and a bid with one second left on the clock procured the player for 1T.

Season 90 - Are you ready?-dr-carlos-araneda-1t7_99m.jpg

On to today's action, an early evening League match at home to 6th place in the table. Kostadin Marinov got the match off to a good start for the hosts, hitting the net twice in the first 19 minutes, striker Shaun Ruel adding a third goal five minutes before the break. In the first five minutes after the break, Patrick Tillmanns was starting to think it wasn't his day, hitting the post twice and having a close range shot saved by the oppostiion 'keeper, but he persevered, and eventually got onto the scoresheet in the 67th minute. Ruel added the second to his brace and Emerson de Alencar Arraes scored a solo goal late on to seal the 6-0 win.
    madflo19, Bunzo and Cloverfield like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast