Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Evidence that ENTIRE league draw has already happened

Dreamer

Evidence that ENTIRE league draw has already happened

PROOF FOUND

It was already pointed out in other topics that your first day league arrangement is done before the 3rd day, and you could see the first match after you complete the 2nd day cup match

Indeed if you try to move the first Champions League match, that is on Tuesday 07 March, you finish in some black zones and you can't move the game there

But I have seen that the same thing happens for the last CL group match, on Friday 17 March. Indeed, I have the match at 06:59 am (GMT + 1) and if I try to move it I see two big black zones

One is between 09:24 and 15:22 so there is a league match at 12:22-12:24, for me or my opponent
    One is between 16:03 and 22:01 so there is a league match at 19:01-19:03, for me or my opponent

Evidence that ENTIRE league draw has already happened-entireleague_0923.jpgEvidence that ENTIRE league draw has already happened-entireleague_0924.jpgEvidence that ENTIRE league draw has already happened-entireleague_1522.jpgEvidence that ENTIRE league draw has already happened-entireleague_1523.jpgEvidence that ENTIRE league draw has already happened-entireleague_1602.jpgEvidence that ENTIRE league draw has already happened-entireleague_1603.jpgEvidence that ENTIRE league draw has already happened-entireleague_2201.jpgEvidence that ENTIRE league draw has already happened-entireleague_2202.jpg
    madflo19 likes this.

Apprentice
    blue color suppose to be champs league? red should be league
    Cope King likes this.

i also made this screen shoot in the morning and i was about to ask those who r using the old version most often,if they remember if we had this announcement 1st day of the season
    Evidence that ENTIRE league draw has already happened-league30start.jpg
    Bunzo likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Ive noticed this as well

it is true and there is no rational explanation why they do not share the oppos and fixtures from day 1
    gamer5289 likes this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    it is true and there is no rational explanation why they do not share the oppos and fixtures from day 1
    Maybe with difficult league draws seen from day1 there would be less token spent to strenghten the team and more chances to tank

Quote Originally Posted by Javert89 View Post
    Maybe with difficult league draws seen from day1 there would be less token spent to strenghten the team and more chances to tank
    It could be.., but anyhow if this was their logic, they could focus on how they could reduce tanking which is beneficial for them as well.

Best solution for me to stop tanking (I tank with my 2nd team sometimes) is:
    20% quality reduction if you fail to promote
    10% quality reduction if you promote

My opinion is that this small change would be a really twist plot of the game and would become even more interesting as you would even compete for 8th position
    -->Team Showcase<--

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Evidence that ENTIRE league draw has already happened
    congratulations
    I hope you already know that earth is round

It's the third season now that is happening
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...-happened.html

from Monday we can see our 1st League opponent but not the table.

Why not ? Don't know, there are many changes but they 're not complete yet.
    For example in the Cup there are 64 teams now, one round less, and when we 're playing for the final it says NIK F.C. qualified for the Cup semi finals
    Toxcatl likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    20% quality reduction if you fail to promote
    10% quality reduction if you promote
    When you promote, the overall quality of the team stays the same. Players are not getting weaker in absolute numbers, only in relative, comparing to your new level. "Welcome to the next level, teams are stronger here, and your team is weaker comparing to them". Sounds logical. But if your rules are applied, players will get weaker if the team fails to promote. Weaker for real. I don't see the logic in this.
    And what if I did my best, but failed to promote? I get my team even weaker than it was before. "Nice try, loser! Now you have to reach the same goal with even weaker team. Good luck, you're gonna need it!"
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 03-05-2017 at 07:51 PM.
    Cloverfield and Altiplano like this.
    It wasn't our day.

Maybe you are right, but in anyway i believe there should some kind of penalty for not promoting, and more benefits for promoting..

In anyway, let's not go offtopic because thread is for another subject =)
    -->Team Showcase<--

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast