Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Evidence that ENTIRE league draw has already happened

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    more benefits for promoting
    There is currently none benefits of being promoted. Promotion in TE is a pure punishment.
    I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist =]
    It wasn't our day.

Rookie
    On the peincipal screen my league match in announce for tomorrow but not in the screen with all my match lol
    Gabez Teh likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan gosling View Post
    on the peincipal screen my league match in announce for tomorrow but not in the screen with all my match lol
    same here! :d

Evidence that ENTIRE league draw has already happened-lev22leaguefixedearlier.jpg

The reason they probably don't show the league draw is because the game is currently coded to not show the league draw until Day 3. If they are to change it, it likely takes more effort than it seems, and they likely have other more pressing issues and updates that are higher on their priority list. Since not being able to see the League draw is a minor inconvenience, there's no significant reason to change it immediately.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Rookie
    Yes!
    Got exactly the same thing lol

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    There is currently none benefits of being promoted. Promotion in TE is a pure punishment.
    I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist =]
    You couldnt have hit the point any better
    Promotion gives you pain in FA, face monster teams tanking from previous season, tough CL and Cup draws.

rpg
    Would like to know when exactly is the league drawn? I been suspecting it happened when the server updates on 2nd day. Or could it be 1st day? Been wanting to know in order to buy and upgrade players.

I have a firm suspicion it's done on the end of season update. I've been promoted from 8th position (under the old system) a couple of times, and I've known on Day 1 - how does it know that it needs to promote you if it hasn't already done the calculations for the Leagues?
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Hi,so we have the confirm that each strategy for downgrading quality to have a more accessible league on day 3,
    has to be performed last day of previous season.

In new season day 1 all draws have already been dispatched,according to quality settings at server startup.
    After that,you can also start building new team, enforcing as required by strategy, without waiting that the whole league
    is revealed on day 3.

If you have another competition on day 3 (Ch league or Nivea Superleague) whose match is scheduled as first match of the day,
    you won't see anything about league opponent until league dispatchement is revealed, unless first match is postponed

About promotion,whether it's a prize or a punishment, it depends on how many active teams are available to build next level.
    Wider this amount is, most chance you have to feel uplevel as a real promotion,in a league suitable to your settings.

In my server ,my actual maximum level is 48. After a complete deletion of too long inactive teams, Nordeus has performed at least 2
    locks of promotion of top level teams,with connected fusion with teams in lower level.

Last season, in level 47 I joined all teams promoted to level 48,but relegated (twice in 4 seasons, indeed) by Nordeus (total 4 league groups) as there were not enough teams to create level 48 competitions

In actual level 48, we have 3 league groups.

For sure,within 2 seasons there will be another lock of promotions,where i'll be involved too

So the risk of facing outrangeous opponent,(full 0f 9 stars players they cannot sell as there's no higher level above),
    is a guarantee.

The advantages of this are:

1) as I'm at top level in the server,the effects of my 3 failed seasons appear to be invalidated,as nobody is above my level

2) A harder league than mine does not exist in my server
    Last edited by Matteo de Clemente; 03-08-2017 at 09:16 AM.
    Niddhoeggr likes this.

Famous
    I think your team quality has no effect at all on the quality of your opposition in league. Or to be more specific, at least if you have a very good team (115-120% on day 1). My treble winning team got very easy league draws for at least 6 seasons now. When my second team, who never wins anything, is always facing hell. For the best teams, punishment comes in cup and even more in CL.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12