Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Hey Nordeus !!!

Rookie

Hey Nordeus !!!

You gotta change the champions league +1 level bull****. I have a guy in my association who is a token buyer. Heavy one scouts every season new trikots. But he stoped playing after loosing the champions league and your stupid association bug last weekend. The guy was so pised and blamed that you did that on purpose so that token buyers spend more token. And me i dont buy tokens but i waste at least 20 minutes a day whatching 90 videos and i am pissed too. You guys seems to forget that CL are all active managers and even if you start with 6 star team the season, you still have no chance versus 3 semi competent managers in your group. Are you trying to make this game a tankers game?
    Last edited by stinkybg; 03-10-2017 at 12:10 PM.

20 minutes and 90 videos? And you quit ? ( Can't handle +1 lvl teams in CL )
    With that amount of greens, I could easily beat +1 lvl teams, no problem. With good players and smart training, easy 7* team. With right formation and clever orders...not so hard to play against +1 lvl teams.

I have to deal with +1 lvl teams with my team and my team is near to 100%, nothing more. But the results against more stronger opponents are not bad, not bad at all...
    Last edited by k1tb; 03-10-2017 at 12:11 PM.

Rookie
    3 accounts man 3 teams. Lol 90 videos a day for 1 account. That would be very very bad for token buyers

I also got beaten by higher lvl team in CL knockout and it ruined my treble. ( I won the league and cup )
    But that crap happens and there is nothing to do about it...just keep playing or uninstall T11, no other options
    Robthom33, Punthoofd and dave1311 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by stinkybg View Post
    You gotta change the champions league +1 level bull****. I have a guy in my association who is a token buyer. Heavy one scouts every season new trikots. But he stoped playing after loosing the champions league and your stupid association bug last weekend. The guy was so pised and blamed that you did that on purpose so that token buyers spend more token. And me i dont buy tokens but i waste at least 20 minutes a day whatching 90 videos and i am pissed too. You guys seems to forget that CL are all active managers and even if you start with 6 star team the season, you still have no chance versus 3 semi competent managers in your group. Are you trying to make this game a tankers game?
    mate ive won cup finals against teams 20%+ stronger than me as im sure you have
    lost the cup last season the guy was 150% + to my puny 105%
    took it to extra time at least but lost.
    my team name is topayistofail
    i refuse to pay for things and prefer to use my wits to overcome it

its no different than playing a chelsea or madrid mate when you are a tottenham
    embrace it try and spring shocks against them
    i personally think anyone just buying the league everyteam should pure defend kick them and hopefully piss them off that way
    i dont get why a guy 50% stronger is promoted at same level as me

to be fair its a game and it kinda kills it a bit if some kids do that

but then nordeus need to make a twist out of the game so who knows

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    HoofDaddy likes this.

Rookie
    Yeah sure redman7 very easy to win vs +20% team playing 451v or 442
    Last edited by stinkybg; 03-11-2017 at 12:53 AM.

Rookie
    You guys get 90 videos per day?

I get 30 if lucky... (UK based)
    dave1311 likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    he mean 3 teams X30 vids = 90 vids/greens
    Bunzo and Gert Funck like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I too want 30 daily videos... in Spain we invented the "tortilla"... and so

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I too want 30 daily videos... in Spain we invented the "tortilla"... and so
    I'm sorry Khris, but the proper tortilla is a pre-Colombian invention from Mexico made and eaten since 10,000 BC. Originally called tlaxcalli by Aztecs when Cortés arrived. It was adapted by Spaniards, who introduced wheat production to the Americas, and provided the modern name "tortilla". More specifically, wheat tortillas were invented by Jews in Spanish-Colonial Mexico using Euro wheat instead of non-kosher corn/ maize. #tacotruth

Unless you mean something else, or another kind of tortilla, or it's a Spanish expression. I can never tell with you, Khris, hahaha!
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast