Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ElPocho

Thread: Unanswered questions

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    10

    Unanswered questions

    Hi guys, I have few strange questions for the experts of this game

    1. How useful are defensive stats for ML/R?
    2. How useful are shooting and finishing for ML/R?
    3. What are strengths and weaknesses of using AML/R (in 451V) vs ML/R(in 4141)?
    4. When player grows naturally (through playing matches) he develops his key (highlighted) skills. For a long term ML/R player - would you choose to have multi-position player or single position player? If multi - would you choose DML/ML or AML/ML ?


    Thank you guys for your ideas

  2. #2
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,728
    1. Midf players also help in defense so it's good to have some def. skills too
    My logic in those players is to have in attack some more skills (+5-10 % above players avg quality), def. less (-5-10% less skills) and M&P equal to q avg.
    2. of course it's useful - for every M and AM player
    3. In 4-5-1V the AMs scoring more than the ML-MR. It helps cause usually ST doesn't score much.
    If oppo also has AMs or has a very strong team or you want to keep a good score of a 1st round (in KO games), then 4-1-4-1 is better to keep up your defense.
    4. If the player is not a young fast trainer and you don't have 30 vids/day, then it's not worthy to add a new position. Better add to quality.
    I don't use DML-DMR positions so don't know much about it.
    I like AML-ML & AMR-MR so to switch formations or coach better my games.
    If I can't find an AML-ML but only ML young fast trainer, then I give also AML position.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 03-11-2017 at 10:16 AM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  3. #3
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    1. Midf players also help in defense so it's good to have some def. skills too
    My logic in those players is to have in attack some more skills (+5-10 % above players avg quality), def. less (-5-10% less skills) and M&P equal to q avg.
    2. of course it's useful - for every M and AM player
    3. In 4-5-1V the AMs scoring more than the ML-MR. It helps cause usually ST doesn't score much.
    If oppo also has AMs or has a very strong team or you want to keep a good score of a 1st round (in KO games), then 4-1-4-1 is better to keep up your defense.
    4. If the player is not a young fast trainer and you don't have 30 vids/day, then it's not worthy to add a new position. Better add to quality.
    I don't use DML-DMR positions so don't know much about it.
    I like to but AML-ML & AMR-MR so to switch formations or coach better my games.
    If I can't find an AML-ML but only ML young fast trainer, then I give also AML position.
    Spot on

    Sent from my Nokia_X using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Famous Cloverfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,761
    Quote Originally Posted by Giedrius Virkutis View Post
    4. When player grows naturally (through playing matches) he develops his key (highlighted) skills. For a long term ML/R player - would you choose to have multi-position player or single position player? If multi - would you choose DML/ML or AML/ML ?
    Multi-position players have many benefits:
    1. They help you get the 10% training bonus more easily due to more areas coverage
    2. You can switch formation during the match without sub
    3. A player can be a key player to one position but just a good one in another. I have bought a AMC/ST and assigned him MC position. Mysteriously he is top player in MC position and medium player in the other 2.

    For a MR/L second position I would go for AMR/L.
    I prefer to assign DMR/L position to DR/L and not to a good midfielder. This is because when you will use wing DM most probably you will use 3DCs. This means you would like to play defensively. So what matters most is to have wing DMs that are good in defense.
    On the other hand from a MR/L you really want to make the difference on the front. Also if the game is not going well you switch quicly to AM and you have more attacking formation.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    10
    Thank you for answers.

    Let me give you example from my team. My obviously main ML and MR - which one do you think has edge over another one statistically speaking from first 10 season matches? By the way, Gibbs has Playmaker trait.

    What I'm trying to find out is which supporting stats are better to grow for ML/R -> Tackling, Marking, Bravery, Strength, Aggresion OR just shooting, finishing.

    p.s. and yes, I'm Arsenal fan

    Unanswered questions-gibbs-vs-walcott.jpg

  6. #6
    Dreamer ElPocho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    on the beach
    Posts
    351
    i'll answer you another question that you didn't mention, MR and ML are the best for corner kicks,they usually have high crossing stats more than the rest of players so make sure to use one them to be the shooter of corner kicks,also if your opponent has open wings ,then it's ok to add one or two red arrows on them even if you are playing defensively and you ll see the difference in attack .
    gamer5289 likes this.

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    10
    So Gibbs, even being two 19 years old, and not having any distinctive differences from Walcott, except strong defensive stats - provides much better results. What is most strange for me is that almost all of Gibbs goals comes from very long range - but his shooting stat is less than 50% - strange!

    Here are statistics:
    Unanswered questions-gibbs-vs-walcott-2.jpg

  8. #8
    Famous Toxcatl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    1,149
    Quote Originally Posted by Giedrius Virkutis View Post
    So Gibbs, even being two 19 years old, and not having any distinctive differences from Walcott, except strong defensive stats - provides much better results. What is most strange for me is that almost all of Gibbs goals comes from very long range - but his shooting stat is less than 50% - strange!
    There is a theory that skills don't matter, only the average values do. And some say that only quality and hidden parameter(s) play a role.
    It wasn't our day.

  9. #9
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,728
    yes, it's like asking how Gibbs can play as ML with his right foot and Walcott as MR with his left foot
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html