Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By LeManiaque

Thread: Performance Issue

Lightbulb Performance Issue

This is a great game with many variables in it.
    Formations, tranining bonuses and tactics are the obvious ones.
    I believe that( i don't know ) age, experience, team harmony ( playing with same players for a long time, or a defence duo) etc. maybe also imporant.

But after a certain level, when you reach final games of the cups and league, I think performance becomes nr1 issue.
    I remember my GK who is 120% cost me many games playing with rating of 5.

I think all of the factors i stated above will affect performance, but there is something bothers me about performance

Why scout and other suggested token players performs high nearly all the time.
    I have that guy at my level, who creates a whole new team with buying scout players with token at the begining of each season. In the middle of the season, I reach his level with trainings. But when we play against each other, my lads performs poor and his scout boys does well most of the time

No offense Top Eleven . You gave us a great game and deserve to make some money but... I don't know

How do you feel/know about performace issue ?

Thanks in advance!

Famous
    I just said in another thread I think there's a "behind the scenes" bell curve for player performance. Some players have legendary potential, and will play well from day 1 until retirement; others will be stars for a few peak seasons; others play well enough, but fail under pressure (my GK who can go 5 saves, man of the match then down to a 5 rate in league, then right back to form); and others who should just be avoided and can't be developed.

Buying token players, I think, offers a higher % chance of getting a better tier of player, but there are no guarantees. Plenty of 79 token players end up in auctions 3 seasons later if they're lucky. Finding and maintaining great players is part of the "end game" strategy, when resource management becomes crucial.
    turb0 likes this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    I just said in another thread I think there's a "behind the scenes" bell curve for player performance. Some players have legendary potential, and will play well from day 1 until retirement; others will be stars for a few peak seasons; others play well enough, but fail under pressure (my GK who can go 5 saves, man of the match then down to a 5 rate in league, then right back to form); and others who should just be avoided and can't be developed.
    Just like real-life, actually...

You forgot the players who play awful under you, but become superstars once transferred out, and vice-versa.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...