Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 76
Like Tree116Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] End of Support: Flash browser version - Apr 17

  1. #41
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1

    my message

    I know that sometimes "Top Eleven" make bad decisions, but this is the worst one. they should know that a large number of managers are still using the old version because the most of them dosn't have smartphones or their browsers can't support the new version.
    Now the company decided to stopped supporting the previous version without giving any convincing reasons as far.
    So, thats why i'm telling everyone to stop playing on the new version until they bring back the old one and allow to non-supported browsers easy access to the game, because we are the managers and we have the right to choose between the two versions

  2. #42
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Hey Everyone,

    Well it's expected to have people on both sides of the fence in regards to this announcement.
    From my calculation 76% of the posts so far are totally against this move, 16% don't care that much and 8% support it. But of course, you are not interested in that!
    Gabez Teh likes this.

  3. #43
    Famous
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,051
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Quinn View Post
    From my calculation 76% of the posts so far are totally against this move, 16% don't care that much and 8% support it. But of course, you are not interested in that!
    Had a BIG LAUGH when i read his post i was gonna post similar like you but you preceded me

  4. #44
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    662
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    Had a BIG LAUGH when i read his post i was gonna post similar like you but you preceded me


    pfff , it is the forum of complains so it is not amazing that the higher % is for people against !!

    Call me when the higher % will be people happy with new releases and new aditions to the game .... curious to see that ( maybe for increase the videos to 100 hahahaha ! )

    And , anyway , people here represent a very small part of customers !

    it's only people who plays since more two years who are concern cause the youngest players don't know the old version !


    But , off course , whatever i'll say , even if i'm right or wrong you won't agree with me ... cause i am a troll , isn't it ? hahahaha !!!!
    Last edited by Kaizer Franz; 03-24-2017 at 10:02 PM.

  5. #45
    Pro ibangali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    801
    Ops, now I can't even logout or change the screen from old version. Are they already stop supporting it

    Today I logged in using Firefox in old version t11, now I can't change the screen or logout
    Last edited by ibangali; 03-25-2017 at 01:58 AM.

  6. #46
    Famous
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,051
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    pfff , it is the forum of complains so it is not amazing that the higher % is for people against !!

    Call me when the higher % will be people happy with new releases and new aditions to the game .... curious to see that ( maybe for increase the videos to 100 hahahaha ! )

    And , anyway , people here represent a very small part of customers !

    it's only people who plays since more two years who are concern cause the youngest players don't know the old version !


    But , off course , whatever i'll say , even if i'm right or wrong you won't agree with me ... cause i am a troll , isn't it ? hahahaha !!!!
    Of course we are nothing compairing dozens of casuals But never forget the fact that WE (YES WE!) are the ones who are forming/suggesting with constructive ideas etc. the game and without us this game prolly wouldn't be as is

    never forget! and a good game company should listen to loyal fans

    and INDEED you are a troll!

  7. #47
    Apprentice sincity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    265
    Point number 2 of the ZWANY 04 post is the most concerning to me. I hate this new training schedules. They are so timeconsuming and yet, not that much effective. Now you have to spend loads of time to get some suspicious effect from training and before you could simply choose what player or how many players and how hard to train and still get good player progress.

  8. #48
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    549
    Also, why end in the middle of a season. Pours salt into the wounds.
    Altiplano likes this.

  9. #49
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    49
    End of the line for me.Did try the new version but it doesn't agree with me. Happily carrying on with the old version (Season 52 now) Having a bad season so was gearing up for next season (bought 2 scouts for the next season) only to have this bombshell dropped on me. Will play until i can no longer log on. 767 training packs, 1.6K medical packs, 1.3K moral packs so 1 final hoorah. Except they will be stopping support mid season (which genius thought up that one). So been the good sport i am after my last game i will be totally messing up my team and formation after all if i cannot finish the league why i should i play fair for everything else. Thanks anyway for the game just wish you had put more consideration into hoe you were going to end it for players like myself. Reminds me of the final demise and how messy Football manager live was.
    Talitha Kum, Hullmir and efc123 like this.

  10. #50
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    1
    Well, sad to know about this. I don't know what's wrong, but the new version did not work in my machine. So if the team decided to end the old version, maybe I have to retire playing this game too. Anyway, thanks for this game. I love it and enjoy playing.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast