Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: The new transfer market. How is it works ?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    Man, you need to calm down =] You act exactly like a troll: aggression, poor grammar and a lot of messages, one after another.
    Exhale, dude. Peace!

1- sorry for mistakes i am not english spoken !

Usage
    The advice to ignore rather than engage with a troll is sometimes phrased as "Please do not feed the trolls."

Application of the term troll is subjective. Some readers may characterize a post as trolling, while others may regard the same post as a legitimate contribution to the discussion, even if controversial. Like any pejorative term, it can be used as an ad hominem attack, suggesting a negative motivation.[6]

As noted in an OS News article titled "Why People Troll and How to Stop Them" (25 January 2012), "The traditional definition of trolling includes intent. That is, trolls purposely disrupt forums. This definition is too narrow. Whether someone intends to disrupt a thread or not, the results are the same if they do."[7][8] Others have addressed the same issue, e.g., Claire Hardaker, in her Ph.D. thesis[8] "Trolling in asynchronous computer-mediated communication: From user discussions to academic definitions."[9] Popular recognition of the existence (and prevalence) of non-deliberate, "accidental trolls", has been documented widely, in sources as diverse as Nicole Sullivan's keynote speech at the 2012 Fluent Conference, titled "Don't Feed the Trolls"[10] Gizmodo,[11] online opinions on the subject written by Silicon Valley executives[12] and comics.[13]

Regardless of the circumstances, controversial posts may attract a particularly strong response from those unfamiliar with the robust dialogue found in some online, rather than physical, communities. Experienced participants in online forums know that the most effective way to discourage a troll is usually to ignore it,[citation needed] because responding tends to encourage trolls to continue disruptive posts – hence the often-seen warning: "Please do not feed the trolls".

The "trollface" is an image occasionally used to indicate trolling in Internet culture.[14][15][16]

]At times, the word can be abused to refer to anyone with controversial opinions they disagree with Such usages goes against the ordinary meaning of troll in multiple ways. Most importantly, trolls don't actually believe the controversial views they claim. Farhad Manjoo criticises this view, noting that if the person really is trolling, they are a lot more intelligent than their critics would believe.[17]

from wikipedia !

Nice tactics to disqualify me !

But doesn't matter !

Addicted
    i am an extreme guy , i have extreme way of playing this game , elaborate extreme tactics to have extreme success like my signature wich is a proof and a subject of hate for a few also ...

So what ? Certainly i 'm a bit agressive regard to you ! And ? in real life there is also agressive people ! You prefer soft people like a gelatin cake ? lol
    Better to deal with lol ! And you are the xxxth person who say this about me , do you think i am deaf ?

best way is to ignore me or sack me if you want , coz i'll not change for you personnal pleasure !

I can be glad too , no problem

EDIT : now focus on the solutions instead ofn focus on me

EDIT 2 : by participating in forum i will improve my english and will make less mistakes i promise you lol
    Last edited by Kaizer Franz; 03-23-2017 at 02:15 PM.

^
    The new transfer market. How is  it works ?-screenshot_20170323-151539.jpg
    Kaizer Franz likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    Nice tactics to disqualify me !
    I don't care about you or what you say (no offence). There is no point for me to prove you right or wrong, and I'm not trying to do that. I'm just saying you act like a troll because you act like one, no more reasons.
    Also, I expect two more posts in a row from you about how everyone hates you, how intelligent and extreme you are and how you embrace what's happening with the game. Don't disappoint me!
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 03-23-2017 at 03:17 PM.
    madflo19 likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

@Guys_Kaizer_Franz_+_madflo19_+_you_know_here_you' re_included_too xD

Calm.

Stop just adding gasoline on the fire, because have no sense and you know it.

Please try to participe here as in the typical dinners of the Aristocracy of the Renaissance age, maintaining the courtesy like rule of gold.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    A warning
    Any new post with the same spirit as some above, gonna be deleted.

Ok, so let's try to be more constructive here.
    I guess that anyone who made a post or just saw this thread, has the same situation in his transfer market.

Are there some good points at that ?
    Could it be better ?
    For example
    it's good that it's quite, without bidding wars (if this happening to anyone I suppose)
    If it was 10 5* and not only 4, it would be better ? of course
    Seeing nordgens all the day/night (depending from the hour zone) is good
    * I suppose Gabez, you must log in and checking the market every one hour to get the scoop.

If less managers seeing the player we want to sell, that means less possibilities to sell, or to sell in a good price ?
    Gabez Teh and madflo19 like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    Nik and Khris,

Thank you for the decision from the forum management team regarding the spirit in each post; this has bothered me since we initiated this top days ago and I even feel afraid to come back to this forum and spark out my concerns, as I really hate to argue with people. I am here to make friends and so do a lot of us, thank you guys!

Back to the topic, I think the issues are:

1. Quite a few 5 star players on the TM. I check the TM every single hour because I want to get familiar with this new update. Every time I check I can only see 4-5 5 star players, among them only 1-2 of them are mid-high 5- star, all others are very low 5-star. And all other players are either 4-star or even 3-star. This is the mid of this season, so we don't expect any bidding wars, but what if the start of each season?

2. I don't think the "token refund" update makes any sense. There will be no winners for sure, the reason had been pointed out by others so I won't repeat.

3. Regarding the forum: many of you know me, some are my friends on Facebook. I believe many of you agree with me that we should try to stay polite and descent when we post; it is OK to express any concerns or even frustrations because this will also help Nordeus improve the game, as long as we stay descent. People should try to treat each other better, just look at what is going on in this world? Can we do better? I guess most of my friends here can do, and have been doing this since we knew each other long time ago, this is a reason for me to keep visiting the forum.

4. The last but not the least, thank you Nordeus for developing this game and keeping it up; thank you for all my friends on this forum for your long time supports.

Teda

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    A warning
    Any new post with the same spirit as some above, gonna be deleted.

Ok, so let's try to be more constructive here.
    I guess that anyone who made a post or just saw this thread, has the same situation in his transfer market.

Are there some good points at that ?
    Could it be better ?
    For example
    it's good that it's quite, without bidding wars (if this happening to anyone I suppose)
    If it was 10 5* and not only 4, it would be better ? of course
    Seeing nordgens all the day/night (depending from the hour zone) is good
    * I suppose Gabez, you must log in and checking the market every one hour to get the scoop.

If less managers seeing the player we want to sell, that means less possibilities to sell, or to sell in a good price ?
    nikolgiorgos and madflo19 like this.

Dreamer
    I have been logging in several times to check this... but so far it's held true each time

There have been exactly FOUR 5 star players on my TM each time I log in. They have not been the same ones, it seems to change. I find that way too odd a pattern to be a coincidence.
    The only questions is, was this by design, or did Nordeus break something again?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    [QUOTE]

Ok,not so young but with def.wall, 169 q and good stats.
    Not sold.
    The new transfer market. How is  it works ?-tm-dl.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The new transfer market. How is  it works ?-tm-penalty-sp.jpg   The new transfer market. How is  it works ?-tm-5.jpg  
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 03-24-2017 at 05:12 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    edit: nothing, sorry
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 03-23-2017 at 06:17 PM.
    khris likes this.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast