Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: irrationality in this game will kill me

irrationality in this game will kill me

i played champions league semi final on 27 march and i won 2-0 away even though i did not train my team.

today with the same team i played 2nd leg, i trained the team, attend the match, same formation for both teams in the first leg, my team is stronger than him (99% vs 98%) and the opponent did not attend the match then out of sudden i lost 3-0 at home.

can you tell me why? im ok surprises can happen in football but give me the logic you work on please, so i can sleep well and accept it was my fault not a damn malfunctioning code you have.

Thank you!

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
    achiie likes this.

Post approved*

Well, what can I say for my experience, the quality is so close and the match scenario was so against you. Think that the simulation is one if you attend and another if you do not, attending the game always will try to make you move something, will try to make you manage and find solutions to solve the scenario and obtain the victory.

If you can provide more info' about formations and stats maybe other forumers can tha had similar experiencs can bring some light to you.
    Sorry dude, next time will be the successful
    Last edited by khris; 03-29-2017 at 11:26 AM.
    112000 and nash123 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mmatarneh87 View Post
    i played champions league semi final on 27 march and i won 2-0 away even though i did not train my team.

today with the same team i played 2nd leg, i trained the team, attend the match, same formation for both teams in the first leg, my team is stronger than him (99% vs 98%) and the opponent did not attend the match then out of sudden i lost 3-0 at home.

can you tell me why? im ok surprises can happen in football but give me the logic you work on please, so i can sleep well and accept it was my fault not a damn malfunctioning code you have.

Thank you!

I feel you man.I have noticed this kind of thing happening to me also, when I attend matches then my team doesn't do well even against weak opponents but when i don't bamm 3-0 or 4-1 is normal for my team these days.In league matches I have lost to teams having 60% while I'm at 105%(when i attend matches). But when i don't attend my team plays excellent. Because of this bug/whatever I'm 3rd. in my league right now.
    In one hour I have my 2nd leg of CL and, I'm utterly confused whether to attend the match or not!

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk
    mmatarneh87 and Sunil Chetri like this.

Thanks man.
    That is giving me some relief im not the only cursed manager πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Rookie
    You cannot be sure that your opponent have the same tactics as previous match. Maybe he change something.
    One more thing, the different when the match is at home or away is possession bonus (also manager present), that can ruin your plan. The team with high possession may not usually counter attack (in my own experience).
    ronnymvc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 112000 View Post
    You cannot be sure that your opponent have the same tactics as previous match. Maybe he change something.
    One more thing, the different when the match is at home or away is possession bonus (also manager present), that can ruin your plan. The team with high possession may not usually counter attack (in my own experience).
    To make it clear.
    The teams i'm talking about are basically dead accounts, their managers never play or never attend matches and yes we all know about home/away matches and how they can impact the outcome of the game and TBH I've played this game long enough to know when something is not working as it used to... like you may have noticed that DEVS have silently fixed the transfer market issue when earlier we were having only four 5* players to choose but that issue is fixed and sooner or later they will fix this one too... the only thing that matter is not losing your faith in them (views are personal, no insult intended).

Quote Originally Posted by mmatarneh87 View Post
    Thanks man.
    That is giving me some relief im not the only cursed manager πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Believe me, your are not the only one, so far.

Incl. FA-member and my own account, I see detailed (and talk with) 11 very acitve manager. This season were very very strange results... mostly, if the AI plays against human.

f.e. take a look at my cousins game and the best of all...
    achiie and Bunzo like this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

For me the most epic thing happening right now in this game is when my striker is one-on-one with the GK then all of a sudden he will pass the ball to wingers/backwards... at that moment i can only snatch my hair and curse him...πŸ˜‚

Quote Originally Posted by achiie View Post
    For me the most epic thing happening right now in this game is when my striker is one-on-one with the GK then all of a sudden he will pass the ball to wingers/backwards... at that moment i can only snatch my hair and curse him...ν ½νΈ‚
    Don't pay so much attention to the simulation.
    It wasn't our day.

6-1 for Barça vs Psg , that's why ,top eleven is keeping it real with those comebacks, once i lost 3-1 in cl semi final,then i won 4-0 so ...
    Last edited by ElPocho; 03-29-2017 at 06:45 PM.
    Toxcatl and gamer5289 like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast