Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: irrationality in this game will kill me

My 3 AC teams, I never attend their games, one is lvl 7 won 5 league 2 cups, 2 are lvl 5, one of those lvl 5 won all leagues, 1 CL, 2 cups and other one so so always between 1-4. All I do 10% bonus and some time change the formation but the one never win league, I never changed formation, always 3-1-4-2, this season 3rd in league, playing final CL, lost cup on semi.

My main team I attend every single game unless a RL issue, doing good but not excellent.

Point is do we really need to attend the match then :P
    Last edited by ibangali; 03-30-2017 at 12:20 AM.

@ibangali wow! right do we really need to watch? recently notice not watching give better result then watching. this season i lost my cup final against manager not watching dispite having better quality then oppo. same in my cl league semi playing slightly higher +1level team lost on goal aggregate manager not watching.
    I like watching as you somehow can change the outcome by changing your formation and tactic bt when i lose i wonder does it really matter.

Apprentice
    I say its that the game wants to provide equal opportunity to everyone, active or inactive, watch games or doesnt, train or doesnt, spent tokens or doesn't. The gulf of difference seem have been adjusted to very close. "Challenging" is their word. "Trolling" is our word.

In my opinion, at the moment it's better, to leave the team alone. There are so many strange results this season... my cousin beat at CL-semi a 15% stronger team, which beat him last season 9:3 on aggregate... this season, my cousin won 9:2 on aggregate, without watching both games (screen at this thread)

But... he lost his cupfinal vs a 17% weaker team, opponent didn't watch.

The most crazy thing is... he won with complete illegal formation (80/20 possession) against 5. place. (screen)

I'm out of the CL against a 25% weaker team, who not attend... 3:3 and 2:1, but 17:5 SoT to me on target on aggregate - that means, a 25% weaker opponent, who didn't watch had a 100% efficieny - against a keeper, who conceeded a CL vs evenly teams (managed, for sure) nothing?
    I destroyed the same guy at league 5:0 and 11:0 - both game, he watched.

A friend took the lead at league, 7 point ahead after 10 games, last 3 games where vs. last places - he lost all, stats were to him. So he lost 1.place, had few hard games against the top of the table. He was so annoyed by the losses, he gave a **** on the games -> he won all games til now. He trolled 1., 2. and 5.place with a 100% effiency.
    While he watched the games, it was only 15-max. 50%...

This are only a handful examples, I've a view of 11 accounts, which I talk a lot to the owner.
    There's something going on... and it's frustrating like hell.

Quote Originally Posted by woopypooky View Post
    "Challenging" is their word. "Trolling" is our word.
    Challenge is, if you have a chance to win - and that's not possible, if the AI counters you instantly.

I like the challenge, BUT I want to challenge against human player, otherwise I go playing FIFA against world class A.I.
    We are a 6-7* FA, so I face every weekend active managers. That's challenging, because he can make a mistake, or find a weakness in your team... the game can turned by a desicion of a human... maybe it's only a sub. Against the AI... it's impossible, because this is the only "thing" who knows, how the engine/the game works. And it's too strong at the moment.
    Sunil Chetri and Bunzo like this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Quote Originally Posted by woopypooky View Post
    I say its that the game wants to provide equal opportunity to everyone, active or inactive, watch games or doesnt, train or doesnt, spent tokens or doesn't. The gulf of difference seem have been adjusted to very close. "Challenging" is their word. "Trolling" is our word.
    If that is the case then its time to take a break and come back when they fix it. play only asso Fa.
    Sunil Chetri and achiie like this.

Rookie
    Agree in all points.

Not watching is much better than attending every game. Not buying tokens much better than buying.
    I lost many games against opponets who are 20% less even I've used good counter formation.

If you're token buyer, everytime when there's that special deal to buy player for tokens only, I notice strange results. Looks like game wants me to spend more and more tokens since I lost.

Rookie
    In terms of irrationality this has been the ultimate troll season, and I am finishing it with a unique (in my experience) loser's treble. 2nd in the league with half of my losses that cost me the title coming from the unwatched teams inferior in quality. Cup final - lose by a single goal against the guy whom I beat with an aggregate 7:2 in the league. Today's CL final - lost on penalties with the oppo manager not present. Tinkering with the squad and the tactics during the game makes things worse: you substitute an underperforming player, the sub in his position ends up with an even lower rating.
    Gonna rename my club "Always the bridesmaid".
    Bunzo, Altiplano, Toxcatl and 1 others like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12