Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Like Tree865Likes

Thread: Season 91 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    This is hell
    OMG...
    MNK Kaskada and CM-16 like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Top Eleven's official account made a tweet 40 minutes ago stating that in the update next week exciting changes in auctions will be introduced. What do you think it will be? Maybe the "get your tokens back" thing will become permanent?

Στάλθηκε από το SM-J500F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

We'll actually get decent quality players to bid on?

Get your tokens back? Noooooo......
    Bunzo likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

14th cup final in a row,MoM was a player that usually starts from the bench but because i had 3 players with yellow cards,didn't want to risk them not playing in the final

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Famous
    Semi 2

IN finals with 2 victories

usual red card and after goals

but i don't care

Season 91 - Are you ready?-lev23semi2.jpg

Desert Rats FC had a 3-1 advantage from the away 1st Leg of their Cup Semi-Final, but were still wary of the potential of a team only 10% below in Quality. The Management decided to concentrate on defence, and the team ground out a 2-0 win to go through to the Cup Final 5-1 on aggregate. Patrick Tillmanns and Moritz Maiwald scored in the first half, but in the Nordeus spirit of 'you win some, you lose some' Tillmanns picked up an injury after the break.

In contrast to the previous match, the prospect of a home League match against the 9th place team, much lower in Quality, gave the Management the opportunity to start a few of the lesser-used players in the squad. Given attacking orders, the team was shocked to concede a goal in the first minute, but quickly rallied, Shaun Ruel bagging an early brace, then Kostadin Marinov started hitting the net, scoring five, leaving Bradley Draper and Emanuele Imbimbo to add one each in the 9-1 win.

Thanks to madflo and CM-16 for their support today, no thanks to the manager of the team that the Rats will face in the Cup Final for turning up to support the opposition.
    Last edited by talisman; 04-21-2017 at 04:53 PM.
    Bunzo and nikolgiorgos like this.

Last 2-3 days I get the same behavior from both teams.

Scoring became extremely difficult which resulted to some unexpected draw, losses.

The timing was exact the same and it is not the first time I notice it right before the edge of last week of the season.

I hope they get well soon
    Last edited by Cloverfield; 04-21-2017 at 07:15 PM.
    112000 and Killroy like this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Desert Rats FC had a 3-1 advantage from the away 1st Leg of their Cup Semi-Final, but were still wary of the potential of a team only 10% below in Quality. The Management decided to concentrate on defence, and the team ground out a 2-0 win to go through to the Cup Final 5-1 on aggregate. Patrick Tillmanns and Moritz Maiwald scored in the first half, but in the Nordeus spirit of 'you win some, you lose some' Tillmanns picked up an injury after the break.

In contrast to the previous match, the prospect of a home League match against the 9th place team, much lower in Quality, gave the Management the opportunity to start a few of the lesser-used players in the squad. Given attacking orders, the team was shocked to concede a goal in the first minute, but quickly rallied, Shaun Ruel bagging an early brace, then Kostadin Marinov started hitting the net, scoring five, leaving Bradley Draper and Emanuele Imbimbo to add one each in the 9-1 win.

Thanks to madflo and CM-16 for their support today, no thanks to the manager of the team that the Rats will face in the Cup Final for turning up to support the opposition.
    You know I've had a similar match with you for the League. Opponent opened the score and then I won 1-5. You scored 9 if I remember correctly. I don't find these results coincidental but game engine shenanigans.

Sorry I wasn't there to support for your cup match.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    Last 2-3 days I get the same behavior from both teams.

Scoring became extremely difficult which resulted to some unexpected draw, wins.

The timing was exact the same and it is not the first time I notice it right before the edge of last week of the season.

I hope they get well soon
    Same for my team.. Two hard earned 2-1 wins in the League that keeps the team in course for three titles, and a 0-0 draw in the cup that qualify for the final, in the later one I got only two shots on goal

Hoping we destroy asses next week.. Hardest opponent ever in all three competitions
    Cloverfield likes this.

League game was nothing special today. We won 4:0, Costa made 2 assists and scored one. At the end, he took his 25. MoM-title this season, so from now, every MoM-title he earns will be the current club record.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend