Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree865Likes

Thread: Season 91 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    Maybe this is will be the first season without any title...
    Hm... it's seems, we only missed CL...

Season 91 - Are you ready?-cupwin.jpg

Great day so far: we won 7:1 at league, and won cupfinal surprisingly 6:0... because, my opponent hadn't a loss during cup... and he was "only" 13% weaker... so that high was surprise.

Meiringer (our ne ST), made a good job, 2 goals, 1 assist. He is on a really good way to become a good replacement for Kraxner.
    madflo19 likes this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    If they don't repair this auction thing ASAP, then this is the quitting point for me
    They won't. It is based in our feedback lol
    And believe me I check from morning that auction arena, and tokens spent have been increased.

From their pov, they succeeded.

: (
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

yes you get tokens back but you buy average players for much higher,i paid over 20 for a average player as your now bidding vs all levels,lots of lvl 1-2 outbid me with their free tokens,personally i think ill only be playing association games,the excitement of when there was no animation has gone for me ,youd be on edge for every corner ect,i recently started playing games with just commentary as i got more information about players its all about buying more n more tokens,we can bid vs teams 20-30-40 levels higher but we cant offer to buy a player,
    madflo19 likes this.

Famous
    Just checked in on Nordeus FB page. Really, this is a sad day for Nord, to put thought and work and meet so much negative reaction.

Bad day for all of us.
    madflo19 likes this.

#1 and #2 have both dropped 5 points in the past 2 match days. They face off tomorrow, #2 faces #5 the next day, and #1 faces #4 another day after. I face #1 on the last day of the season.

All set up nicely for me to nick the league in the end I'm hoping.
    Last edited by Temidayo_; 04-25-2017 at 10:03 PM.
    madflo19 likes this.

2-2 vs the 3rd, not bad. We scored thanks a FK and a penalty. We have +3 points advantadge so, proud of todays work against a team that as Valle, had a long winning streak.

Pro
    First price of the season is in. We won the cup with the second team. I hope I can still win the second price with a league win. My streak of bad luck (8 games with 3 wins, 3 losses and 2 ties after begin undefeated the first half) has finally ended. I will face the number 1 but he is 5 points ahead.

My first team who was the bottom feeder after the first 3 games is now solid in the lead in the league. Stuff is happening.
    madflo19 likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Won my 8th cup in a row and 13th in the last 14 seasons,vanBasten scored 2 and assisted 3.
    Tonight 2nd leg ch league (1-1 at home) and i really want not to get trough,that way I will take a rest as I will not have any motivation to play a game that is not anymore what it used to be (old version stoped,auctions completely changed,not in a good way,we now have some very limited statistics of what we have achieved)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    nash123 likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Last few updates are more or less only disappointments and, then nordeus promotes them as based on "fans feedback", it really hurts.
    Last edited by achiie; 04-26-2017 at 08:55 AM.

Snagged 3 Players by Accident Today (Leichtwitz and the last 2 guys on the list), Successfully sold Santamaria, now selling Nic Brannan
    Season 91 - Are you ready?-img_0383.jpg
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast