Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
Like Tree865Likes

Thread: Season 91 - Are you ready?

The 9th treble of my history!!

Season 91 - Are you ready?-28-4-2017.jpg

Season 91 - Are you ready?-treble.png

I just won my 10th treble! Against teams one level higher than me in cup and CL and 12 tankers from last season in league (active in this season)! The feeling is amazing!!!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    congrats !
    wish you soon with your 10th like po_zdrach

have a nice a troll day @madflo
    po_zdrach, madflo19 and Alexinho like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

In my final for CL against equal in quality team, the engine tried everything to troll me:

Season 91 - Are you ready?-ch1.jpg

Season 91 - Are you ready?-ch2.jpg

Yellow card in 2nd minute. After I changed my player, the sub was injured, after I changed injured player, the second sub received red card! But this was not enough to stop my team

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post

have a nice a troll day @madflo
    Hahaha what can i say..i enjoyed it 😁
    1st loss of the season in the final agains an oppo 1 lvl below me
    But i got what i wished in the semifinal,to lose and take rest,now I feel relieved 🤣

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    nash123, nikolgiorgos and talisman like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

ridicules opponent

Season 91 - Are you ready?-capture.jpg
    talisman and Killroy like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Season over for Persebaya, we got 2 Trophies this season and maiden NML title
    Season 91 - Are you ready?-15709_touhou_konpaku_youmsdf.jpg

Here are the special mentions this season :

1. Cho Kwan-Myong : Absolutely speechles for his performance after he pretty much headline the team's efforts all season long. Multiple Goals, Assists, and MOMs, made him the MVP this season with 43 goals and still counting.

2. Yabes Roni Malaifani : Explosive compared to the more senior Edo Tiror Rumaropen this season, the pure Srtiker used all of his potential to score more goals than any other Strikers in the team.

3. Joao Soares : Big Improvements for the East Timorese and he pretty much outshone Abdul Mu'iz Sisa, the other all rounder DF this season thanks to his 2 MOMs he earned in the cup.

4. I Putu Gede : Big improvements from being a DC to being a DMC, Putu Gede has 6 MOMs before the last league game and this is some sin of thingto come from him the next season.

5. Steven Haris : The only AML in the team, Steven produced stellar performances after stellar performances and has the 2nd most MOM tally this season with 23 goals and counting scored across 4 competitions.
    talisman and Alexinho like this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

1 hour after i lost the champions league against 1 lvl lower team and 30% less quality i had the association match against an oppo ~ same quality and off course i won because 1 of my player got red card and you know,in this game, when you play with 1 player less,most of times you'll win.
    2nd half i played with no striker and also changed to hard tackling (scored 1 goal and only 1 yellow card against at 89 minute !)
    Ps 1: champions league opponent manager start watching the match ~ 75 min when the final was decided (he came with the lessons learned lol)
    association opponent manager was watching from the beginning
    Ps 2: This game is improving a lot lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    talisman and MNK Kaskada like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Home Guard FC had an early away League match, following on from their late one last night, and the Management had no time to get them ready, so the same formation and players got a second bite at the cherry, leaving the ones who sat out yesterday's match rueing their indiscretions.

The difference in Quality between Home Guard and their hosts overcame any misfit in formation, and the visitors comfortably cruised to a 6-0 win with goals from Sunthornpit, Rolando, Jovanovic (pen), Njewel and Morel (2). Jovanovic's Penalty proved to be his last action this season, as he soon after became the fourth player in four matches to suffer injury, this time a serious one incurring a 10 day period out of the action.

Desert Rats FC are becoming dab hands at the Penalty Shoot-out lark, their Champions League Final following the same pattern as their Cup Final. Patrick Tillmanns put the Rats ahead against their +1 Level, +3%Q (on the day) opponents, but conceded a goal late into normal time, and the mandatory Extra-Time and Penalties followed. Again Badr Cruz pulled off two Penalty saves in the Shoot-out, stopping the 3rd and 5th 12-yard shots, and the Rats Penalty takers registered 100% success for a 4-3 win. Thanks to madflo (x2) and 'Patra TE' for their support.

Season 91 - Are you ready?-s16-champ-winners.jpg

With the League and Cup already secured, the Champions League win means a second treble season for Desert Rats.

Season 91 - Are you ready?-s16-status-final.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

And with a 7-0 Valle de Escotia won the League title. Great, next season I will use same formation with just 1DC, like how complicated is to manage the matches just adding some limits in the way I play.

Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast