Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree865Likes

Thread: Season 91 - Are you ready?

Persebaya's Squad for Season 91

After a meh first cup round in which Linderd Hasanuddin failed to become MOM because of stupid match engine chose the sharply lower rated player instead...

Season 91 - Are you ready?-aa2.jpg

Persebaya 2014 have announced their Line Up for the opening league game against a stronger Hungarian Team alongside their whole roster...

Season 91 - Are you ready?-aa.jpg
    Season 91 - Are you ready?-aa1.jpg
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post

Thanks to all returning Managers!
    and a big Welcome to all the new Managers!

Before we start, here's some questions for you:

What have you learned from last season?
    Where did you place last season?

Are you participating in the new Association's Cup ?
    What are your achievements ?

What's your current level?
    What's your budget for this season?
    Who do you want to replace?
    What are your goals for this season?

What's your training level?
    Which will be your main formation?

Good luck to everybody this Season!

Hi

What have you learned from last season?
    A potentially perfect season may turn into an almost perfect one in last 90 minutes

Where did you place last season?
    Won the double: Cha league and cup, place 2 in league after crashing last match

Are you participating in the new Association's Cup ?
    yes, we want stay gold 1 ,and go to platinum if possible (but it won't be easy)

What's your current level?
    season 52, manager 49

What's your budget for this season?
    lot

Who do you want to replace?
    Replaced Russel (aml-amc-st) with Jung (amr-st, learning aml role)

What are your goals for this season?
    - triple, but this season I'll effort very few resources for the targets, as next season no level 49 team will be upleveled to level 50,
    as not enough teams will be promoted to rearrange more than 1 league group to launch level 50 that does not exist yet in our server .
    So victory is not so important as surviving (a muddling strategy)
    Real target is preparing a competitive team for next season,that will be unpredictible after fusion with lower level.

- stay gold 1 / go to platinum at FA

Which will be your main formation?
    no main formation, it depents on opponent, but I like to play with wingers (ML, MR, AML, MR) and a DMC (4-5-1 vstyle)
    Last edited by Matteo de Clemente; 04-03-2017 at 01:06 PM.
    Killroy likes this.

Home Guard Cup 1st Round report.

Before the action, having failed in several efforts in the regular Transfer market, the Management raided the Scout market yesterday evening to fill a hole in the right side of the defence...

Season 91 - Are you ready?-hg-jeffrey-knubben-39t860k.jpg

Home Guard FC have continued with their ridiculously late Home matches this season, and their Cup 1st Leg match kicked off at 23:58BST last night. They had a respectable Quality advantage over their opponents, so the Management were confident that 4-5-1V would be suitable against 4-4-2 Classic this time, but had an early shock as the visitors took the lead with the crowd still finding their seats. Normal service resumed five minutes later, however, when Matias Rolando netted the first Home Guard goal of the new season to level the scores. Samuel Njewel showed that being last season's PoS wasn't going to be a millstone around his neck by putting the hosts in front just before the break, and Rolando found himself with a simple tap-in from a Hudson Mendes Ribeiro cross to make the final score 3-1.

The away return leg was at a respectable mid-morning hour, and Home Guard took to it with a relaxed but determined attitude, knowing that just a draw would suffice, but the visitors' AM was all a-panic, wanting the team to attack. Alban Haag and Kevin Sohn scored two second half goals which averted the impending heart attack, and Home Guard won 2-0, progressing to the next round with a 5-1 aggregate score.
    Last edited by talisman; 04-03-2017 at 03:29 PM.
    Cloverfield likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Ok first round of cup was surpassed easily by both teams.
    I think it is no big news.

The only thing that is interesting for me in first days of this season is that I have some good players for sale.

Let the offers come in boys...
    I think this is a great prospect, 3 positions, SA, 19yo fast trainer.
    I have set price for 10 tokens which means around 29 tokens for the buyer.

I think it is a real bargain and I am not sure why someone has not already bought him, I would

Season 91 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2017-04-03-14-30-39-714.jpg
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Famous
    Cup news

1st leg was a Big Joke....We even lost 5 goals 1st when I even attended the match..Troll came to haunt us...luckily we got it right at 2nd leg...

Season 91 - Are you ready?-1.jpg
    Season 91 - Are you ready?-2.jpg
    Season 91 - Are you ready?-3.jpg

Desert Rats Cup 1st Round report.

Just before the 1st Leg match last night, the Management came across this tri-position defender with SA in the Transfer Market, and successfully fought off two other bidders for his services.

Season 91 - Are you ready?-dr-liviu-capraru-7t10_8m.jpg

Desert Rats' opponents in the 1st Round of the Cup were known to them, as they had finished 6th in the League last season. Despite a large Quality difference in the Rats' favour, the Management put out a full first XI and they ran the show quite successfully. Patrick Tillmanns added to his 9 hat-tricks last season with his first of this season, Shaun Ruel and Kostadin Marinov both bagged braces and defenders Filip Andersson - scorer of the first goal for Desert Rats in the new season - and Blagovest Metodiev added the singles in a 9-0 home win that made the return leg a formality.

The Management eased off for the 2nd Leg, putting out a largely second XI side for a match which was effectively a dead rubber. All the important action came in the second-half, Emanuele Imbimbo scoring twice and striker Carlos Araneda adding a third goal immediately after the decision had been made to substitute him. Desert Rats win 3-0 and qualify for the Round of 32 12-0 on aggregate.

Thanks to madflo, bunzo, Niko, Gabez and others for their support over the two matches.
    Brian Dang and nikolgiorgos like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

LOL I play better when not watching and a man thrown out !

Season 91 - Are you ready?-capture.jpg

Season 91 - Are you ready?-capture2.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Running thru the 7 with my boyz

Enviado do meu SM-J106H através de Tapatalk

I did not attend, Valle de Escotia draw 1-1 again in the Cup and we won 3-1 at penallties.
    We suffered an injurie.

Now I am testing a formation, a 1-4-1-3w-1

Maybe in very defensiv mode the 2nd defense line stay there defending and work....

Season 91 - Are you ready?-test-valle-1413w1.jpg

@gert...
    broken engine is really funny...

The moment you know, you have a good ST.
    Season 91 - Are you ready?-kraxner.jpg

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of