Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree865Likes

Thread: Season 91 - Are you ready?

Great. Just great. Not only my rival team, Mochammad FC is in the same group as my first team, but the other one just smashed my team by 4 goals to one. Looks like my own task to demote to NML will be much easier...

Furthermore, my GK (Rashid, the 2* man)'s performance was so awful. I might want to switch back to Ibino instead...
    Last edited by CM-16; 04-04-2017 at 02:06 PM.
    talisman likes this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

That's my league lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Famous
    Madflo!

How do you do DAT??!!!

I'M BEGGING FOR UR RECIPE!
    madflo19 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    Madflo!

How do you do DAT??!!!

I'M BEGGING FOR UR RECIPE!
    He owns the server. Afterwards it's just shifting some clubs around as you please, pretty simple...
    madflo19 and Gabez Teh like this.
    Level 21, Season 21, never tanking, no draw manip., +1 opp., 451, avg.Q. 140.1
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________

League : 12x Winner, 8x 2nd, 1x 3rd
    CL: 5x Winner, 5x 2nd, 4x 1/2 finals, 3x 1/4 finals, 3x 1/8 finals
    Cup: 4x Winner, 1x 2nd, 2x semis, 5x 1/4 finals,1x 1/8 finals 4x Rd. 32 3x Rd1
    Triple Crown: not in a million years on those servers...
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________

With Angry Sheep we are experiencing a deja-vu.

First 2 teams of previous league, have been drawn in this league as well.

Ok challenging, but I would say boring mostly.

Except if a Nordeus server is occupied by only 50 teams on the overall.
    talisman and madflo19 like this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    That's my league lol
    I will start supporting your oppos to give you some challenge
    madflo19 likes this.
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    I will start supporting your oppos to give you some challenge
    Hahaha,I have this Real Madrid in my league,look what he done 1st leg in cup away match,so the engine will "take care" of me😂

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Im feel good with the challange I started, seems a defense in 1-4 playing defensive works enough well.

Liked the way that my team played in defensive mode really... after play with bayern 55 seasons with 4-3-3... 4-3-1-2 and the actual 4-2-3w-1 this formation with a advanced defense entertain me.

3 FK's but no goal from there and no good ssistance from corners make me think I need to change the men for these jobs...

Season 91 - Are you ready?-valle-league1-0-1.jpg

The Management made a couple of purchases in the Transfer Market and Scout List last afternoon, making his final upgrades (he hopes) for this season.

Season 91 - Are you ready?-dr-moritz-maiwald-2t11_7m.jpg

Season 91 - Are you ready?-dr-madalin-vlasiu-39t13_3m.jpg

Midfielder Ireneusz Jezierski and defender Filip Andersson have been released.

Desert Rats FC started their League campaign this season with a workmanlike 3-0 win against a determined visiting side, Kostadin Marinov, Emanuele Imbimbo (pen) and MoM Madalin Vlasiu the scorers.

Thanks to madflo for his support today.
    Last edited by talisman; 04-05-2017 at 01:02 AM.
    madflo19 likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Home Guard FC are beginning to look to the Nivea Mens Super League as their way out of the Champions League Group stage, after a home defeat against a higher-Quality team. The Management, faced with an 11% Quality deficit, tried one of his experimental formations in an attempt to stifle the expected assault on the defence, and for 82 minutes, the plan seemed to work. The visitors went ahead after 19 minutes, but the counter-attacking of the home side was always dangerous, and four minutes before the break it succeeded, midfielder Kevin Sohn knocking in an equaliser from a Jeffrey Knubben cross. The second half was more even, the opposition manager finally turning up to supervise his charges, which seemed to stifle the power out of their attacks. The threat was always there, however, and with eight minutes left on the clock, a sweeping attack thrust through the home defence and the visitors gained the lead again. Home Guard suffer only their second ever defeat, 1-2. With the other teams in the Champions League Group also showing a Quality advantage over them, the outlook is grim.

The Management visited the Transfer Market in the evening, but found it over-run with far-East token wielders and reluctantly retired to the Scout List for his purchases, aiming to replace low-Quality defensive players.

Season 91 - Are you ready?-hg-milos-jovanovic-39t910k.jpg

Season 91 - Are you ready?-hg-yves-ndjengue-59t1_67m.jpg

Both the new recruits were blooded in the now-customary late evening home League match, the home side holding a massive Quality advantage over their opponents, even without the higher-Quality players included. Doubles from defender Scott Barlow and striker Matias Rolando, and singles from right-back Jeffrey Knubben and Kevin Sohn enabled Home Guard to record a 6-0 win.
    Last edited by talisman; 04-05-2017 at 09:20 AM.
    CM-16 and madflo19 like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast