Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By gamer5289
  • 2 Post By Jeeves

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Changing the time zone?

Changing the time zone?

I started to play T11 almost eight months ago when I was living in Kazan, Russia (UTC+3). Yesterday I moved to Chile (UTC -3), and I'm planning to stay here for a few years at least, maybe forever.
    Every single day now I have a game at 4-6 am. No need to tell it's pretty annoying. Is there a way to change this? What if I start again now with fresh team, will I get on a server without such brutal fixtures? I'm ready to do this if it will help.
    Thanks in advance for your answers.
    It wasn't our day.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    I started to play T11 almost eight months ago when I was living in Kazan, Russia (UTC+3). Yesterday I moved to Chile (UTC -3), and I'm planning to stay here for a few years at least, maybe forever.
    Every single day now I have a game at 4-6 am. No need to tell it's pretty annoying. Is there a way to change this? What if I start again now with fresh team, will I get on a server without such brutal fixtures? I'm ready to do this if it will help.
    Thanks in advance for your answers.
    Contact in-game support.
    I haven't countered this problem, but with another problem, they are helpful to me.
    Last edited by 112000; 04-09-2017 at 01:25 AM.

@Toxcatl, so far my experience you need to change your friends, like I leave in Canada but I always play with Indonesian managers then I deleted all friends and choose North American managers as my friend, so far I see my server changed and playing time too. But still some cup game comes odd time. Also changing friend and club's home town doesn't change your server right way, it takes couple of seasons.
    Last edited by ibangali; 04-09-2017 at 03:09 AM.

Dreamer
    I think you need to wait for start of next season to get better match times.
    Few months ago, I moved from the Americas to India.
    Had to continue with bad timings for 1 season.
    Next season, I got match timings suited to India.
    Be sure to change the time zone on the device youre playing the game too.
    Toxcatl likes this.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer5289 View Post
    I think you need to wait for start of next season to get better match times.
    Few months ago, I moved from the Americas to India.
    Had to continue with bad timings for 1 season.
    Next season, I got match timings suited to India.
    Be sure to change the time zone on the device youre playing the game too.
    Exactly. Fixtures are set at the start of a season which means that the time-zone of your then-current residence is the deciding factor. If you travel during the season, the fixtures will remain as they are. Next season the server will draw your matches with regards to your current time-zone, Toxcatl. No need to contact support on this one.
    Toxcatl and ibangali like this.

Thank you all for your answers, guys!
    It wasn't our day.