Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v5.5 - 13th of April

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Why is this? So the PC version gets a depreciated ability to purchase items in the shop - I can't see the logic, or any reason, why this should be...
    I think that they just did not support old version so they would not want to give effort to introduce "pay money for official items" in old version.

For the new one, I guess that as they paid some money in order to have the official items in game, they wont to avoid get nothing from it from tanking tokens.
    Tanking tokens is not as difficuld as previously.
    Asso tokens, daily bonus tokens, sponsor tokens, negotiation tokens are some ingame token incomes that can make you a forever free player.
    We do not want that, do we, nordeus?
    Bunzo and madflo19 like this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Is there another drop of max. packs?

I got the last two days only 13 on mobile device. At FB, I can watch ~2-5 more Vids, but don't get packs. Is it just me, or do you guys notice the same?

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    Is there another drop of max. packs?

I got the last two days only 13 on mobile device. At FB, I can watch ~2-5 more Vids, but don't get packs. Is it just me, or do you guys notice the same?
    here
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...ch-issues.html
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    I think that they just did not support old version so they would not want to give effort to introduce "pay money for official items" in old version.

For the new one, I guess that as they paid some money in order to have the official items in game, they wont to avoid get nothing from it from tanking tokens.
    Tanking tokens is not as difficuld as previously.
    Asso tokens, daily bonus tokens, sponsor tokens, negotiation tokens are some ingame token incomes that can make you a forever free player.
    We do not want that, do we, nordeus?
    The PC version is not just old_version. There is a browser version of 2017 that I , and many, many others use that now do not have access to purchase Official kit. Why?

And it's not just that - it's no use trying to do 'free' morale or condition boosting on PC platform as the 'videos' to watch aren't - they're links to surveys and interminable-length quizzes that don't work, or even if they do, don't complete properly.

Next thing after the '2-week season' mod? Withdrawal of support for the browser version. It took long enough for the current version with 'match action' to appear on browser, they just didn't seem fussed that a lot of their customers were being left out of the latest stuff.
    Last edited by talisman; 04-14-2017 at 11:08 AM.
    Bunzo likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Oh sorry talisman you referred to pc version, my bad, thought the update was talking about the old pc version only
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Famous
    Once again!

Fix this kind of "fair" draws first... then we can speak about "patching"...

as i said in another topic, not first, not second, not third time... unfair draws after unfair draws i would like to get a FAIR distribution (-1 level just for the record)

and do you know what is a fair distribution??? not cramming 120%+ teams in one "lane" for final... thanks!
    (i'm btw 128% atm)

thanks for advance!

[Official] Top Eleven v5.5 - 13th of April-lev23faircupohwait.jpg
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 04-14-2017 at 01:34 PM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by moi View Post
    hi managers

• from this release, the official jerseys and logos can only be purchased on top eleven mobile app.
    boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

where's the annuity card gone, did it get removed? can't see it on the Assistant tab anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Why is this? So the PC version gets a depreciated ability to purchase items in the shop - I can't see the logic, or any reason, why this should be...
    yeah I don't get it either, it doesn't make any sense why has the new PC version become inferior in comparison? And now it looks like they took away the annuity card feature too, I don't see it anywhere in the game. Come on Nordeus! You should be making the game better, not worse

Nil
    m not getting enough tokens and also the rest packs for free

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast