Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Whats happening to the Top Eleven think-tank / admins?

Whats happening to the Top Eleven think-tank / admins?

This is my 5th month of playing this game, and I can say I fell addicted to it but from past few weeks the game started to loosen its charm.
    In last five months there is not a single day when I haven't checked in dozens of times and played the game every hour.

Let me tell you I was a frequent token buyer of this game too and along with purchasing tokens the free green packs (with videos) were helping me to keep having a good enough club to compete but from past few weeks the daily 30 videos lowered to 25 and now I cant get more than 14 to 18 videos a day, with daily lesser and lesser videos! is making impossible to train players now, and with that I myself started loosing the charm. I know many people I met during past 5 months and we became Facebook friends just because of playing the TE game has quit the game already due to this.

Loosing a star every season and then not having good enough free videos every day. It will destroy the game. I request everyone to check their league and see how many ghost teams are thr now, their managers left due to this already. Who's next now?

I think I am the next one and many more people to follow If TE doesn't change their strategy.
    Top Eleven why are you doing this? You need to change the loosing star strategy or if you want to keep it then give atleast 30 plus videos everyday so that we can train. Otherwise a good bye from a person who played it for 5 long seasons and invested money too.
    Last edited by Mak112; 04-14-2017 at 10:09 AM.
    gkod likes this.

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Give up this game as you can now man, nothing will be changed and this game will suck more. As I said before video issues are not even a problem compared to troll results which you also complained. But nothing will be changed.
    Mak112 likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    Give up this game as you can now man, nothing will be changed and this game will suck more. As I said before video issues are not even a problem compared to troll results which you also complained. But nothing will be changed.
    As sad as that sounds, I'm afraid you are right on all count!
    Maybe the admins of the game are no longer motivated to keep improving. No drive whatsoever. This is my 10th season and by far the worst. Troll results have driven me to the edge and I am seriously reviewing my participation.
    I am thinking of quitting for good. This is the reality.

Sent from my Snokor Z5000 using Tapatalk
    Mak112 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post

That's so sad to read. Yeah Top eleven admins are making us hard to play the game, Unfortunately they are making way for us to leave the game.
    There are so many improvements they can make which bring back old players.

for example

1. Set a video limit to 50 everyday.
    2. Do something with those Ghost teams.
    3. A team finishing in bottom 3 will relegates. Because there are too many players who deliberately wants to loose because they just cant improve with current on going lesser videos available. and if they finish in top eight they loose a star and it makes them even harder to compete in next season. So If a relegation system is thr then they might avoid doing deliberate losing of games. But combat against them only if you facilitate other points otherwise it will make them even harder.
    4. If someone auction out a player, then he receives tokens (Spent in that auction by the winner of the auction) alongside with the money.
    5. Improve youth academy and give more young players free without spending tokens or at-least lower the tokens for them.
    Many more can be done for improving the game but I doubt Top Eleven management will do anything because they are just milking money from the game right now.
    Last edited by Mak112; 04-14-2017 at 03:41 PM.

Dreamer
    Totally agree with you guys. Nordeus only speaks about not important things. The important ones are forbidden apparently
    Mak112 likes this.

Famous
    Meh, someone's always quitting.

Ads- not in Nordeus' control, up to add providers, been said a thousand times. If Nordeus is "greedy" then why on earth wouldn't they take all the ad money they can and let you watch 24/7? You're not thinking economically, just assigning blame for a change in your experience.

More videos, tokens for auctions, more free players. Just begging, always someone is begging. Nordeus has addressed videos, and has acted to make the distribution more fair, because there was a time since players got 100 per day while others got...0. They ran the experiment of returning tokens to auction losers, making it easier to assess if that's a viable and positive change. They did change the academy players, initially leading to some mangers having a positive experience signing those players they were ignoring before; and possibly they are experimenting with Nordgen distribution times as well.

Losing a star - had there ever been a time when managers have not complained about that? It's a central game mechanism, and some of us learn to use it to our advantage.

Doing "something" about AI management, relegation, tanking. Well, given that 8th place doesn't automatically keep you from advancing, tanking managers complain, seems that they've always done something. It's clearly on their radar, it's a major vocal complaint from managers of all levels, but the "something" they might decide to address it has to take into account a lot of players, and not break the game otherwise.

If you ignore the work that Nord does, the fact that many threads here are responded to daily, that they ultimately fixed the association cheat, must constantly be fighting with bad ad experiences. There's just so much that is provided to players who don't pay, just support the massive ecosystem... It's a huge task, they do it well, frankly they deserve to profit. Keep a level head, y'all.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Famous
    Btw, it's great to complain, honestly.
    If you quit, Nord isn't going to cheer that, and will be glad to know your reasons, as you've shared. They learn from players and try to adapt. We could still have 2d, no bubbles animations, etc.

My point is - don't demonize Nordeus, hard working individuals, when we have a hiccup or a headache in our gaming experience.
    Remember we can always take some breaks, for days out seasons, like Khris.
    Addiction, a reality of gaming, makes it hard or even painful to step away, but it might return a sense of control. Maybe you can come back and see a new aspect of the game that will excite you.

I stopped watching ads for some weeks because of too many crashes, but I can think about how to conserve packs, who really needs the training. If you'd like to play, you will do it on your terms, and can play for years.
    Altiplano, RedManc7 and Garold like this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Apprentice
    They should do away with ads, and do away with the player promotion drop -20% , then everyone will be happy and no more tanking. Cup competition will be on same level. Top brass player only available through token buy, just like branded logo and Jersey. That way they can still make money. A few hidden top player in auction.
    Its should be game of football management involving of players and tactic strategy, but right now we got active players who willing to manage , understand the tactics and can win games but Nordeous trying everything to stop them with troll results, unfair cup draw, quality drop upon promotion, unavailability in recommended players, less video ads.
    Last edited by woopypooky; 04-15-2017 at 04:27 AM.
    Mak112 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post

Ads- not in Nordeus' control, up to add providers, been said a thousand times. If Nordeus is "greedy" then why on earth wouldn't they take all the ad money they can and let you watch 24/7? You're not thinking economically, just assigning blame for a change in your experience.

More videos, tokens for auctions, more free players. Just begging, always someone is begging. Nordeus has addressed videos, and has acted to make the distribution more fair, because there was a time since players got 100 per day while others got...0. They ran the experiment of returning tokens to auction losers, making it easier to assess if that's a viable and positive change. They did change the academy players, initially leading to some mangers having a positive experience signing those players they were ignoring before; and possibly they are experimenting with Nordgen distribution times as well.

Losing a star - had there ever been a time when managers have not complained about that? It's a central game mechanism, and some of us learn to use it to our advantage.

Doing "something" about AI management, relegation, tanking. Well, given that 8th place doesn't automatically keep you from advancing, tanking managers complain, seems that they've always done something. It's clearly on their radar, it's a major vocal complaint from managers of all levels, but the "something" they might decide to address it has to take into account a lot of players, and not break the game otherwise.

If you ignore the work that Nord does, the fact that many threads here are responded to daily, that they ultimately fixed the association cheat, must constantly be fighting with bad ad experiences. There's just so much that is provided to players who don't pay, just support the massive ecosystem... It's a huge task, they do it well, frankly they deserve to profit. Keep a level head, y'all.

LOL Reading your post just remiding me about an ignorant king who was surrounded by his dumb companions, They kept saying the King that "All is good" until a sudden attack on the king and his kingdom and the time King realized what had happened! the attackers ruined his kingdom and the King was killed

You are doing the same with Nordeus.
    Seems like they are the Ignorant King and you just kept saying them "all is good" but the fact is all is NOT GOOD.

Remember a constructive criticism is life, its for the betterment and If you ignores it, you will loose somehow.

If more than 90% people are not happy with the current on-going things then there is a problem somewhere.

Remember majority of the game playing people aren't forum users, Its only a handful of people using this forum, I bet 95% people who left the game never used this forum platform to express why they are leaving. What problems they faced. So a sudden left?

Remember I live in a third world country, I spent around 100$ in my first three seasons of Top Eleven, That was a huge money if you compare to my currency and my country, but still I was good to invest but after the first three seasons they started making the life harder for players and wanted them to invest more and more which is why i stopped investing after three seasons because I realized there is no way you can build a team which can stay good if you level up next season, you gonna need to reinvest atleast after every two seasons,
    In my second season I lost a champions league semi final, my opponent was 37% lower than me, he did not appeared in both the legs, On the other hand I had full 10% training bonuses and even the match possession bonuses too but I lost both matches comprehensively, he was like 100% ahead me when he was 37% lowered me. Not only my team did not even manage to score goal but never even attempt a shot, and the other team bombarded me with goals.
    That thing really broke my heart because that day I realized there are many hidden facts alive in the game.

Video ads is not a problem, they can fix it easily, they can even give a certain amount of green packs to every team every day to train thr player without watching the videos. Advertiser videos can be extra depending on their availability.

I am not asking to refund the tokens to players who loose auctions, though it was a good step but my main point was to give tokens to the person who held the auction, because he purchased the player with tokens along with the money, so why he receiving only money when auction out those players? he can get the tokens spent by the auction winner along with the money.

Many more things but only if Nordeus really wants to improve.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post

Completely agree, LeManiaque. Some time ago, I only received 5-7 videos daily simply because there were no more available in my contry. And I had to compete with guys who had virtually unlimited resources. And what could I do? I either could keep complaining and threating I would quit the game, or I learn how to train my squad and maximize bonuses without spending a greens, just through the beetter planning, picking the correct drills, picking the correct plyers to train etc. I have chosen the second way.

I believe now the game is much more fair than it was ever before. I like what Nordeus does and I think the game is balanced very well and I am sure it enables to be succesful for everyone. But everyone has a choice - and complaining is always more comfortable than improving themselves.

Santa
    LeManiaque likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast