Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Monthly Card is a great idea

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    I thought I hadn't got the 3T after the daily reset earlier, but when I logged on just now they had appeared, so it looks like there is a short-ish delay before getting the daily tokens. Just be patient.
    Hi talisman,

thanks for your response. It has been day 2 but I don't really see the 3 additional token. I have reported the issue with no luck

What do to?

Thanks

I noticed this morning that the notification for the daily addition of the tokens for the Monthly Card have been added to the bottom of the boxes for the Daily 'Select a box' promotion.
    Last edited by talisman; 04-20-2017 at 02:40 PM.
    Bunzo and AshAdelUnitedFC like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Yes that is where you claim the 3 tokens every day been like that from the start last week .

Quote Originally Posted by Jult52 View Post
    As there's been a lot of complaining about Nordeus here, I want to voice my support for one of their new ideas, the new Monthly Card package that's being tried out in certain servers. The monthly card costs $4.99 US & gives you 10 tokens at the outset and 3 per day for 30 days thereafter.

This is an offer I will take you up on. One of my longstanding problems with T11 is that the token packets in the Gift Shop are overpriced. A basic pricing principle is that overpricing for a service decreases the profit of the selling firm because it drives away customers, especially true in a zero marginal cost business like Video games. Personally, I would be buying packs that gave me 100-120 rests or tokens if they were priced the $4.99 level regularly, adding to the Nordeus bottom line. Instead, these packets are about 50 rests which is just too much. The Monthly Card package makes for a better value tbut also rewards long term players as you don't get the benefit all at once, which is fine for a regular like me.
    I can't seem to find this option. I'm using a computer not a mobile device. Kindly advice.

where do i find this option? I'm using a computer not a mobile device.

Quote Originally Posted by hisxcellencie View Post
    where do i find this option? I'm using a computer not a mobile device.
    You will not find it on the pc

Rookie
    but if i buy this monthly card, i will still get my daily token from the sponsor, right?

Rookie
    i first noticed this on my pc
    now with the new season it has appeared on my mobile with assistant reports etc
    and now i am using this too, received 13 tokens todays

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by funqer View Post
    but if i buy this monthly card, i will still get my daily token from the sponsor, right?
    yes, i received all tokens today, first daily login has them all listed
    screen shot each login to see if it is working, its good evidence if it doesnt work also

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123