retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Tokens you use to buy a player go directly for the personal trainer to train him? so more rounds better the player will be?... this one would be great...

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Tokens you use to buy a player go directly for the personal trainer to train him? so more rounds better the player will be?... this one would be great...
    Wow that needed some imagination. Would be weird but interesting.

I believe it will be mainly cosmetic changes and no funtionality change or introduction.
    But I hope it will be more than that
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Rookie
    And then create a super power player, buy once and never need to buy another.
    Is that against the company profit?

Quote Originally Posted by 112000 View Post
    And then create a super power player, buy once and never need to buy another.
    Is that against the company profit?
    C'mon the personal trainer is far expensive than do it by using greens xDDDDD

C'mon the personal trainer is far expensive than do it by using greens xDDDDD
    This is not right... only if you have fast trainer and he is still young.
    Try to level up a 28-31 y.o. (over 31, personal trainer doesn't work) player by greens.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthLondonIsRed View Post
    Implementing "get your tokens back" for auction will turn auctions into bid troll fest. Currently you have to respect your tokens.
    I agree with you. Honestly I don't like the idea of refund. I played the game a lot with daily tokens or hundreds of them but I always assumed my bids so hopefully everyone would understand that nobody is forcing them to bid so there's no reason to "cry" if you lose your tokens.

Indeed the picture sure an visual improvement, a star that fills based on how far your player is to a new star and trust me guys this would be good for the seller because is more likely to increase the player price in the end but I believe there is also something extra new but what seems to be a secret for the moment.

Refunding the tokens would increase a lot the money spent from now on as long those who have money and tokens won't be afraid to go few miles extra to take what they want.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Famous
    Ouch, watching it just now and there's bids for 10 or 11 tokens across the board for an average player, players very close to the next star are up to 30 or so.
    As someone who replaces a team each season this could well end my game.
    Hopefully it'll calm down as people get used to it.

Well, tokens will only be spent if you get the player now...
    Auction list will change every 4 minutes and there will not be rounds. There are no longer knockout rounds. The last person who bids before the time runs out gets the player.

For example, if there are 4 bidders for a player you have to pay 5 tokens before the time runs out to get him.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Dreamer
    Don't like it you can't see if the player is from a bot team or not

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast