Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: I am done with Top Eleven after new update

If they don't at least do some serious tweaking, I am infact quitting

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    If they don't at least do some serious tweaking, I am infact quitting
    you serious Gert??

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    you serious Gert??
    Very...Its been getting worse and worse. This new auction system is just awfull. No joy no excitement.
    Guess this will be the last straw.. Where is the game I loved?
    Ioannis Boulakas likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    Very...Its been getting worse and worse. This new auction system is just awfull. No joy no excitement.
    This post is just.................sad.
    3597 posts, level 51, a pretty loyal customer of top eleven then?
    But the tone of Gerts last 2 posts in this thread say it all.
    Tired. No joy. No excitement.
    Not important to Nordeus?
    Hope someone in admin is taking notes, but I don't think they care.
    Chin up Gert. It's just a game. There are more important things in life.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Famous
    Well, I am puzzled. I was almost certain that if only one manager was happy with this update, it had to be you: plenty of 5-stars available now every 4 minutes !
    I am probably the only happy one then. Unless the others keep quiet...
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Well, I am puzzled. I was almost certain that if only one manager was happy with this update, it had to be you: plenty of 5-stars available now every 4 minutes !
    I am probably the only happy one then. Unless the others keep quiet...
    If Gert had been supplied with 5* players in the old TM, then he could have bought them for a reasonable outlay in Tokens and cash, with only his fellow Level-mates as competition. With the new TM, any player 5*, double- or triple-role, is being fought over by everyone and are going for obscene amounts, in comparison to the previous regime.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

What we all need to realize is that a lot of us put a lot of effort into this game. At a point, once the game is different to this degree, is it worth the effort anymore? Or would we be better served enjoying that time to do other things (that arguably matter more)? In the end, this is just an online game; if we're not enjoying it, there is no point in staying.

I am going to stay on for next season just to see how the start of a season goes. But if it's still impossible to buy players, and there's no sign that a compromise is being worked towards, then I'm very prepared to leave. It's been a fun 40+ seasons, and I've achieved a lot; if it's time to hang up the managing jacket, so be it.
    Gert Funck likes this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Personally I do not like how game develops.

It has so much room for improvement but every now and then it seems that everything goes to the wrong (from my pov) direction.

But as it is a fun mobile game, addicted as well, I do not think of quiting yet.

On the other hand I think I will slow down a bit, and retain teams with lower quality.
    After all keeping a team at fixed 7*+ brings you **** (+1 level draws cup/chl and some tankers)
    Bunzo likes this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    Personally I do not like how game develops.

It has so much room for improvement but every now and then it seems that everything goes to the wrong (from my pov) direction.

But as it is a fun mobile game, addicted as well, I do not think of quiting yet.

On the other hand I think I will slow down a bit, and retain teams with lower quality.
    After all keeping a team at fixed 7*+ brings you **** (+1 level draws cup/chl and some tankers)

My thoughts as well

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    If Gert had been supplied with 5* players in the old TM, then he could have bought them for a reasonable outlay in Tokens and cash, with only his fellow Level-mates as competition. With the new TM, any player 5*, double- or triple-role, is being fought over by everyone and are going for obscene amounts, in comparison to the previous regime.
    But that's not true ! I bought 3 18-years old for 4 tokens in TOTAL. Two of them have 3 positions and 1 has SA on top. Sure, as you said, I also witnessed ridiculous token wars for average players and we are at season's end.
    One has just to be patient. The amount of tokens available in the whole game remains the same. At some point, crazy bidders will be broke and clever managers can make a move and get what they want. Just think the list refreshes every 4 minutes instead of 2.5 hours before. And no, the lists are not the same for everyone (I compared in real time with my two teams, which play in the same sever, and we saw different players). So we are certainly not competing against all managers.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast