Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: I am done with Top Eleven after new update

PR7

I am done with Top Eleven after new update

I am playing this game since last 2 years & I never tought this day will come. I never had problem with losing. I never complained whenever I lost. I rarely lose though.
    The reason I am quitting this game because of new auction system. I just saw a dude spending 60 tokens for 94% quality Player just because other guy was also bidding or spamming. I mean Those guy who will spam intentionally will lose nothing. I mean 60 tokens on 94%quality Player, Seriously? Just Imagine what will happen at start of the season
    The guy who wins the bid is More like losers as he loses money + tokens.
    madflo19, ibangali, Bunzo and 2 others like this.

Wait a few days until users get the hang of the new system.

Dreamer
    This means for me no business in the first few days of the season ..... too much hype, too many silly managers bidding ..... we will see how this goes ....

I do like that now you can get player with 3 positions more easily but I have not seen any players with special abilities in the auction but thats fine, we got the greens...... just these silly managers (I havent seen any of them bidding before so I think they have merged servers ? who knows..... )

changes need time to adapt. take it easy.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

We are addicted :P
    no one leaving the game, they know that
    good thing, they test it before the new update or final implement on market system, you don't like it then don't go for bidding war, (24 * 60) / 4 = 360 times a day market refreshing, keep looking for cool down time and buy your player
    Temidayo_, Altiplano and axd23 like this.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Wait a few day ... I hope they will rollback the update.

Quote Originally Posted by fc magdeburg View Post
    Wait a few day ... I hope they will rollback the update.
    do you ever see they rollback their work or honour or respect managers complain...
    Last edited by ibangali; 04-25-2017 at 07:40 AM.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

For me ... it´s time for first time

I think ... wishes are ok

Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    This means for me no business in the first few days of the season ..... too much hype, too many silly managers bidding ..... we will see how this goes ....

I do like that now you can get player with 3 positions more easily but I have not seen any players with special abilities in the auction but thats fine, we got the greens...... just these silly managers (I havent seen any of them bidding before so I think they have merged servers ? who knows..... )

They have not merged the servers .
    All players(on each server) no mater the level are bidding on the same player ( from level 1 to 50+)
    Obviously the cost of the player is adjusted for each level but the players % remains the same .So if you are level 5 you see the player as 99% & if you are level 45 you will see the same player as 99%.
    It´s a total disaster ...
    Mirrowka and achiie like this.

Rookie
    Bye...
    ibangali, lespa and achiie like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast