Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 156
Like Tree181Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Breaking news - New Top 11 version 5.6

  1. #141
    Rookie FC Dacia Terra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    This is fast trainer)


    Sent from my LG-K500n using Tapatalk
    How you do it man? Show me please.!

    Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk

  2. #142
    Champion madflo19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,110
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    What % is he ?
    He is 143% but this high % after one training is because,before using the drill wing play,i used few times the drill goalkeeper training(when you use this drill for an field player he get every time 0% but he will get high numbers on another drill,like in the screenshot)

    A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

  3. #143
    Famous Bunzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,787
    I mean what % was he when you bought him ?

  4. #144
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    He is 143% but this high % after one training is because,before using the drill wing play,i used few times the drill goalkeeper training(when you use this drill for an field player he get every time 0% but he will get high numbers on another drill,like in the screenshot)
    I just tried it on a St and I did not see such numbers. Not sure how you can get that!

  5. #145
    Champion madflo19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,110
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    I mean what % was he when you bought him ?
    I think he was 89%
    Bunzo likes this.

    A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

  6. #146
    Champion madflo19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,110
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddyjack View Post
    I just tried it on a St and I did not see such numbers. Not sure how you can get that!
    You need to spend 20-25 greens on your st using gk drill then you'll have those numbers,also depends how fast he is.
    Bunzo likes this.

    A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

  7. #147
    Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    846
    They did not remove SA. They just don't show it anymore in the transfer list (how hard is that). I have seen players with triple roles and SA's. I have bought 3 nord gens so far as far as I can tell.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4


    FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

  8. #148
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,897
    Quote Originally Posted by Teda View Post
    Ironically as time goes by people are gradually adapting themselves and starting get used to this **** auction system, so congrats to you Nordeus, you win!
    Well is not like players do really have an alternative. You must adapt and play, otherwise quite.

    Sadly many people came with many negative comments to the new system but only few actually explained exactly what they don't like, what they believe the new system have good and bad. That's not the way to change the things.
    Bunzo likes this.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  9. #149
    Famous HairDryer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,713
    changes takes time to adapt soon everything is quiet.if they still wanna play what choice do they have.
    gamer5289 likes this.

  10. #150
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    521
    Well this is a forum people can freely say whatever they want to say as long as that is legitimate and they have their freedom to keep playing or quit, no need for any suggestions from unrelated people.

    Some of us have provided tons of alternatives to Nordeus to help them improve this game. All we can do is to make our fingers crossed.






    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Well is not like players do really have an alternative. You must adapt and play, otherwise quite.

    Sadly many people came with many negative comments to the new system but only few actually explained exactly what they don't like, what they believe the new system have good and bad. That's not the way to change the things.
    Last edited by Teda; 05-09-2017 at 12:38 PM.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast