Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree181Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Breaking news - New Top 11 version 5.6

I am usually pretty lenient on Top Eleven with changes. I appreciate that they try to improve the game in different ways.

This legitimately sucks. I don't think this system has any redeeming characteristics. It boggles my mind why anyone at Nordeus thought this was a good idea. Consider:

• It's unrealistic: In what world does every team from every league bid on the same player, no matter what their quality is? It's ridiculous that you have high-level players bidding against teams that have just started.
    • It drives up prices: By making all players available to everyone, you're making the entire system rigged against teams that don't spend that many tokens. It's basically impossible to buy players for cheap now, making the game impossible for anyone who doesn't pay money.
    • It punishes long-term managers: Basically, you're making all managers who have actually done well and gotten promoted bid against all the new players that haven't had to go through the trials of being promoted month after month, year after year. Instead of having a smaller pool of top teams that are bidding on the same players for ultimate supremacy, now everyone has to compete with random teams from lower levels.
    • It makes the system tougher to navigate: There's no way to compare which players are fast trainers anymore. You have less options for what you can look for. The star system looks like a mess. It's awful.
    • There's an unrealistic amount of player turnover: Players disappear after just 4 minutes? Are you kidding me?
    • It punishes lag and offers no margin for error: So basically if you get sniped at the end of an auction, you're screwed? You have no chance at bidding against the other player? No strategy anymore, it's basically whoever has the fastest internet connection.
    • Selling players is also broken: It's apparently impossible to watch an auction of your own player? I'm trying to sell my player and I can't watch him get sold, and also even though there are tons of other players getting sold, my 99% fast trainer player isn't getting sold? This is broken.

Overall, this is hands-down the worst possible thing Nordeus has ever conceived. I thought there was nothing that could drive me from this game; this update might do it. It's awful. It needs to be replaced ASAP

EDIT: I was able to sell my player, but I couldn't watch the auction. Still sucks.
    Last edited by jcohen42; 04-25-2017 at 02:59 AM.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Dreamer
    Yeah I agree, this REALLY screws over the higher level managers.
    Why should I be competing with a bunch of random people from levels 1-3? I've been playing this game for nearly 40 seasons, and have many rivalries with other managers. Well that's probably all gone now since it's just a rat race for players now.

And do a level 1 manager actually had to spend 24mil for a 5 star player ?

Apprentice
    hahaha, managers from all levels now battle for the best player and i saw that you can't touch them without at least 20 tokens, and i don't see any player with special ability, great job nordeus, great update as always

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogdalinho View Post
    hahaha, managers from all levels now battle for the best player and i saw that you can't touch them without at least 20 tokens, and i don't see any player with special ability, great job nordeus, great update as always
    Yeah where are the SAs? Do we not get them anymore on the TM?

I want to know where is the official admin statement about this update. I wonder if they are hiding from the amount of criticism they'll get.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Is not work with os android 7.0

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Well guys you should know that you still beat against a limited number of managers, not everyone from your server would have the same players at the same time to avoid massive bidding wars, if I am right but if I remember good is was also the same for the old transfer market from what Top Eleven confirmed me a while ago.

I'm glad that Top Eleven is doing updates, means they care but I am curious how this went as long all the public polls so far showed that people are against this. Means they worked on this long before they came with the public poll which shows that managers opinion didn't actually counted with all the respect for Top Eleven devs. and staff.

There are clearly few advantages on this new auction market.

• Selling time would decrease a lot in some cases which is very good.
    • Big level managers would be able to finally sell and buy way much easier then before.
    • A bigger and possible a better list of players.
    • "Farming players" would be a deal now.

But for sure some negative sides.

• Old managers would have to deal forever now with beginners on the transfer market and thinking that there are many managers who managed to survive with daily tokens, I think this might cause them some issues on their tokens balance.
    • Very likely that players would cost more money.

But the most I am afraid of the exploits that might start. Recently quite all Top Eleven huge updated showed gaps which allowed players to take advantage of the game (I don't blame the players) but for example if I would still be able to see my friends listed players on the market, well then .... $$$ unlimited cash for everyone pretty much .

At the moment I just want to see how the update would go, it can turn in something funny and good, maybe, I don't know but isn't what I wanted and sadly I think that Top Eleven lost a unique feature that made the game so unique.

If Top Eleven would "strike" us with 2,3 updates like this we might start to feel that we play something else and not Top Eleven.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

This is the worst update ever from Nordeus, seriously what are they smoking over there? I agree it's awful and I hate the new auction system, and the new player ratings looks ugly as well it was fine the way it was before. Wow great job Nordeus, I'm so impressed!
    Jorge Volos and Mirrowka like this.

Addicted
    They added two/three role players and removed SA.

Quote Originally Posted by BridgeGoth View Post
    Yeah where are the SAs? Do we not get them anymore on the TM?

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast