Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
Like Tree181Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Breaking news - New Top 11 version 5.6

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Teda View Post
    Well this is a forum people can freely say whatever they want to say as long as that is legitimate and they have their freedom to keep playing or quit, no need for any suggestions from unrelated people.

Some of us have provided tons of alternatives to Nordeus to help them improve this game. All we can do is to make our fingers crossed.
    I never suggested that people can't talk, opposite, I requested all to speak no matter if is bad or good because yes, this is a forum and on forum we can share and debate ideas but in order for some suggestion to apply we should look on what actually might be possible.

What I said is the reality, people will need to adapt to the new system, is not like Top Eleven will now change it back over the night. For us, from my view, the best thing we can do now is to come with some suggestions to improve the current system on transfers and the game in general.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Addicted
    I did not say we should not give suggestions and as I mentioned above some of our managers here including me have given them a lot of suggestions, and they claimed they listened.

I think it might be helpful if our forum admin or moderators can open a separate thread to collect all the suggestions from our members here at this forum then filter out all complaints in that thread and then summarize a neat list of actions that we - the active forum members suggest to Nordeus then you moderators send this complete list to Nordeus for them to review and refer to.

But all the above actions need close collaboration between our members and the moderators, I guess members can start thinking about this and moderators can facilitate this and take the ownership, is this something can be done?

Let us take actions from now on and push this move forward, sounds good?

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I never suggested that people can't talk, opposite, I requested all to speak no matter if is bad or good because yes, this is a forum and on forum we can share and debate ideas but in order for some suggestion to apply we should look on what actually might be possible.

What I said is the reality, people will need to adapt to the new system, is not like Top Eleven will now change it back over the night. For us, from my view, the best thing we can do now is to come with some suggestions to improve the current system on transfers and the game in general.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Teda View Post
    I did not say we should not give suggestions and as I mentioned above some of our managers here including me have given them a lot of suggestions, and they claimed they listened.

I think it might be helpful if our forum admin or moderators can open a separate thread to collect all the suggestions from our members here at this forum then filter out all complaints in that thread and then summarize a neat list of actions that we - the active forum members suggest to Nordeus then you moderators send this complete list to Nordeus for them to review and refer to.

But all the above actions need close collaboration between our members and the moderators, I guess members can start thinking about this and moderators can facilitate this and take the ownership, is this something can be done?

Let us take actions from now on and push this move forward, sounds good?
    As moderators I can assure you that we do send them pretty much all the ideas we see on forum, also the complain and we do this monthly for years now so they know pretty much any new idea that's around, the reason they don't answer to all of them, well that's something else, we cannot control this and they might have their own reasons.

Only few ideas would make it in the game so if they will start and comment on each idea, most of them would be rejected and would push players away from suggesting more.

Coming with detailed idea would clearly bring their attention and they might even join the conversation with pros and cons.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    You need to spend 20-25 greens on your st using gk drill then you'll have those numbers,also depends how fast he is.
    Ok, got it. Thanks

Addicted
    If they want to join us in discussions, that would be great! I guess people on this forum are very eager or at least are very curious about this team behind the scene. We would appreciate if they can take their time to spend with us although personally I don't expect anything from them.

As moderators I can assure you that we do send them pretty much all the ideas we see on forum, also the complain and we do this monthly for years now so they know pretty much any new idea that's around, the reason they don't answer to all of them, well that's something else, we cannot control this and they might have their own reasons.

Only few ideas would make it in the game so if they will start and comment on each idea, most of them would be rejected and would push players away from suggesting more.

Coming with detailed idea would clearly bring their attention and they might even join the conversation with pros and cons.
    Last edited by Teda; 05-10-2017 at 04:49 AM.

All I really want to hear from admins is that they are specifically looking to improve the selling experience, i.e. bringing back Auction selling from manager to manager in some form, such that managers can get the actual market value for their players. I have posted many explanations about my experiences with the new system and my suggestions for improving it, and while I keep seeing that "we are taking your feedback under consideration", I have not heard anything of very much substance. I want to hear someone come out and say that they are specifically looking for ways to improve the mechanism behind selling players.
    lespa likes this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516